Business Calendar Free
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (21,152) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Business Calendar is a complete calendar application that is synchronising with your Google calendars!
* smooth scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
* graphical and textual presentation
* month, agenda, day and event view
* quickly fade in/out calendars using the favorite bar
* search function
* configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view (3 design themes for each widget type)
* easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
* intuitive new handling option: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
* quick day overview when adding a new event
* many options for recurrent events (e.g. to add a recurrent event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
* context-sensitive help system to optimize your work with Business Calendar
This is the free version of Business Calendar, it is containing (unintrusive) ads in some views but is fully functional! Even so, the ad-free paid version offers some additional features:
* drag&drop mode in the multi-day view to move and copy events
* option to link a contact to an event
* configurable font sizes for the app and the widgets
* option to select individual calendars for each widget
* own Business Calendar reminders
* 11 different widget design themes
* option to create templates for events
* multi-selection mode to delete, move or copy multiple events at the same time
* import/export function for calendar files in the popular iCalendar format (.ics, .ical)
Please do not move the application to the sd card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
The app depends on the reminders of the stock calendar application please make sure you have not disabled them if you want to get alarm messages for your events (the paid version also includes own Business Calendar reminders)!
Jon - 2011-10-02
The look and feel is very nice, but the app is very slow. It takes 30 sek from a tap on the widget till calendar opens on a Hero and many appointments
johnandreni - 2011-09-29
Have had it about a week with no problems. Does almost everything I expect. Only thing missing is synching the color-coding of my google calendar with my phone. The suggestion in the FAQ's that we use different google calendars to achieve color-coding makes no sense. For me, the whole point of my calendar is to have everything there: full-time and free-lance work, personal appointments, business and personal trips, with color-coding for visual organization.
Khanh - 2011-09-20
There are SO many different calender apps, Widgets and what not... This one is hands down the best.
Benjamin - 2011-09-22
Very good calendar! Probably the beat calendar on Android. But design could be nicer and if only widget could scroll like other calendar widgets...
MT - 2011-09-21
This app is one of the best Android calender apps. More features than any other and also the most intuitive ~SGS2
mayer - 2011-10-12
Excellent app. Just wish there was an option for "Completed", which turns event/task color to i.e. Gray when finished
great layout, it is a bit confusing to get to grips at first, like I couldn't really find where the "Add new event" task was for a while but apart from that very good. Much better than the stock calender!
Peter - 2011-10-05
Some weirdness here and there, but looks good. Would buy for 2, but not for 5+.
Bídzsí - 2011-10-03
Would be very good, but... It takes photos about my calendar, don't know why. I realized it, when Google Plus offered to me to share pictures I did with my phone. I deleted the photos, but next day they appeared again. :(
Ed - 2011-09-24
Love this app but when set to open in day view opens to agenda. Needs to open to day view in calendar. Please fix.
Filed Under: Productivity