Cozi Family Organizer
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (6,811) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Calm the chaos of family life! Cozi makes your phone the ultimate family organizer with a shared calendar, grocery shopping lists, to do lists and a journal the whole family can access on the go.
SHARED FAMILY CALENDAR
A centralized family calendar you can manage right from your phone makes planning a snap. Add an appointment and it syncs with your Cozi account so everyone in the family can see it. Set reminders that are sent by text or email messages so no one misses soccer practice or an important event.
SHARED SHOPPING LISTS
Shared grocery lists the whole family can access from wherever they are. Retrieve them when you're at the store—easily cross off items and add new ones while you shop. No more coming home with everything but the one thing you needed.
SHARED TO DO LISTS
Create a shared to do list, a honey do list for your spouse, or an individual chore list for the kids. You'll have your tasks right there in your pocket to remind yourself. You can even email or text message a list to a family member to remind them. Managing daily household responsibilities has never been easier.
Jot down a special moment and add a photo all while you're on the move. Cozi's journal is designed especially for busy moms and dads, so it's quick and easy to keep favorite memories you don't want to forget.
Home screen widgets give you quick access to your family calendar, shopping lists and to do lists. Choose from small and large widget sizes to customize your at-a-glance view.
- Your Cozi calendar, shopping lists, to do lists and family journal are accessible from your mobile phone or tablet as well as from any computer by visiting cozi.com.
- No matter where or how you and your family access Cozi, you'll always be looking at the same information.
- The whole family shares one account that everyone can access using their own email address (as specified in Settings) and the shared family password.
- Cozi Family Organizer: Calendar, Lists, To Dos and Journal is available for all kinds of phones and tablets. Just search for "Cozi" in your favorite mobile app store.
- International users please note: This is the U.S. version of Cozi Family Organizer and not all features may function as expected.
See why everyone from Family Circle to Real Simple to Parenting to Working Mother Magazine is raving about Cozi.
- 2012 Appy Award Winner for Best Family/Parenting App
- Voted #1 Productivity Android App for Moms –Babble
- "An online calendar we love." –Parents Magazine
- "Cozi is, in short, ridiculously handy." –PC World
- "Cozi just works." –The Wall Street Journal
- "The only FlyLady approved application." –The FlyLady
- "Too good to be true." –Family Fun Magazine
- "Incredibly helpful." –Better Homes and Gardens
NOTE: If you experience any problems with your Cozi app, please don't hesitate to CONTACT US directly at cozi.com/support. We're unable to help if you only leave a comment in the Market. Our support team is top notch and we want to help you!
lindenAM, xgravity23 - 2011-10-16
Love this app! But a couple requests: Please give us the option to view a weekly & monthly calendar, and let us set a device-specific list view.
Kenneth - 2011-10-15
The only change I would like is different looks for the widgets. Most of my widgets are dark transparent. It would be nice if they looked similar.
sean - 2011-10-15
I think its awesome! We have 2 teens, & cozi freakin keeps them in line & up to date on all family events like basketball practice, & church stuff.
Auburn - 2011-10-15
Great app!! However, I really wish data could be stored on SD card. Then it's an easy 5 stars!
Jennizona - 2011-10-15
We have 3 kids w/ smart phones and keeping them all scheduled and where they need to be is a snap with this app. No more excuses.
Melissa - 2011-10-14
This is the best calendar plus everything program. Highly recommended.
Dee - 2011-10-15
Keeps all 5 of us organized! Great reminders for the ones needing reminded!! :)
kate - 2011-10-15
Rod - 2011-10-14
jjlc2 - 2011-10-02
Cozi drives me crazy on a near-daily basis with little bugs, inconsistencies, and missing opportunities for integration or streamlining. On the other hand, it's so useful for managing multiple schedules and activities simultaneously, that I can't quit. All my family members have complex schedules. Love the calendar widget! If you really need this, you will like it (if not love it). If you're a borderline use case, it may not be worth the trouble. I'm also trying other list apps to supplement this.
Filed Under: Productivity