Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (2,393 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
"Just like the desktop version of Dropbox, Dropsync supports true two-way data synchronization." --New York Times
"Take a picture on your phone and watch as it’s already waiting for you on your laptop when you get home." --phandroid .com
"I bought 5 other apps like this one, but this is the only one that didn't crash while synchronizing my large Photo & Video folder" --One satisfied user
"Must have app. Now my phone - computer - tablet are one!" --Another satisfied user
* Full two-way sync. Just like Dropbox on desktop
* Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Dropbox immediately, no need to wait for the next autosync cycle
* Very efficient, consumes almost no battery if there is no change detected and will not slow down your phone either
* Very easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
* Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
* Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
* Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
* Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
* Compact code size, memory efficient, no fancy graphics, no useless animation. We have enough bloatware. Do one thing and do it best
Beware that there are many apps out there on the Market which claim doing sync but in fact what they do is one-way upload or download.
Dropsync provides the essential feature, two-way sync, which should be in the official Dropbox for Android since the beginning. For whatever reason it wasn't and still isn't. Now you have it.
If you are a serious Dropbox user and want more flexibility, please consider upgrading to PRO version.
PRO FEATURES INCLUDE
* Sync multiple folders
* Sync the whole Dropbox with a folder on your phone or tablet
* Upload files larger than 5 MB
* No ads, of course
We are proud of delivering great technical support, to all users, free and paying. If you run into any problem or have questions/suggestions, don't hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com. You can do so from within the app itself, just go to Settings -> Support.
KW: Dropbox sync, Dropbox backup, media sync, music sync, photo sync, file sync, folder sync, full two-way sync, instant upload, Tasker plugin, Locale plugin, Locale plug-in
F - 2011-10-19
Finally! Real two-way file sync. Worth 5 times the price! With pro version perfect two-way sync of over 50 subdirectories and 1,500 files. HTC 3D
Luc - 2011-10-18
dukat - 2011-10-17
This is how the official Dropbox client should have been. No complaints!
Tommy - 2011-10-18
A must have for Dropbox user.
Mauri - 2011-10-16
working on both ways sync... so happy!! excellent!!!
Phil - 2011-10-14
This app works fantastically and efficiently. With a bit of shell script on my Mac and this syncing from dropbox, I now have my Galaxy S2 integrated into my iCloud Photostream
godsfshrmn - 2011-10-17
Would buy pro if it wasn't $6. (sale? :))
TheDigitalMonkey - 2011-10-17
Marcus - 2011-10-07
@LakesAdam: nobody's forcing you to update.
David - 2011-10-09
Otherwise pretty darn good!
Filed Under: Productivity