GO Launcher EX
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (985,281) Cost: Free Downloads: 50,000,000 - 100,000,000
GO Launcher EX is the most popular Android home launcher replacement app in Google Play. It offers you many first-ever features to customize your own homescreen experience. Go launcher EX provides you speedy and smooth operation, fancy and plentiful themes, and utility functions with imagination.
☆ Extremely smooth transition animation
☆ Smooth flipping operation
☆ Thousands of personalized themes
☆ Amazing custom gestures feature offers you more convenience and fun
☆ Various GO widgets (weather, switcher, calendar…)
☆ Efficient and strong app management function, including sorting, hide app, search, cleaning memory and refresh.
- Supports GO Launcher super themes (more homescreen effects),the last pic above is our "Dryad Super Theme".(Search "Dryad" in google paly, it's free to download)
- Draw patterns to active apps (double click on home screen to active custom gesture)
- Squeezing effect of icons and widgets (Jelly Bean style)
- Drag and swinging icon upward to delete icon or widget.
1. How to get themes, widgets and lockers?
a) Search ‘go launcher theme’, ‘go widget’ or ‘go locker’ in Android Market.
b) Use GO Store via menu button in GO Launcher.
2. How to set transition animation?
Use ‘Effects settings’ via button in GO Launcher.
3. Icons are too small?
Use ‘Icon Size’ option in ‘Preferences->Visual settings->Icons’ to make icons bigger.
3. Long press the app icon to enter editing mode on home screen and app drawer.
4. Glide up to open menu and glide down to pull down notification.
5. The widgets in the screenshots belong to GO Widget, attainable from Android Market or GO Store.
6. File browser can be found in the lower left of app drawer.
7. Process management feature is found down the running tab of app drawer. Clicking the broom icon and clean the memory.
1. GO Launcher is a totally free app without any charge.
2. If you cannot set ‘GO Launcher’ as the default home app, download ‘Home Manager’ to fix it.
3. ‘DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS’ permission?
It's required by the feature to create shortcuts of ‘person’ and ‘direct dial’. GO Launcher won't make unattended phone call and cost your money.
5. ‘READ CONTACT DATA’ permission?
It's required by the feature to create 'person' shortcut as well as to add contact folder.
Our commitments are respecting user privacy and delivering cool experience. Please help us by rating this app and recommending to the others.
Want an extreme makeover to your phone? Try it out!
Follow Us on
Owned by and Visit 3G.cn Through Your Mobile.
Copyright 2004-2012 All Rights Reserved.
Steven - 2011-10-06
Love this, great customisation, free, sometimes lags but I can live with that. They need more app icons though, there should be an option to just change an app to the style of the theme. Don't mind paying for the odd theme I like. Would quite like the option to get their wallpapers for my pc, but can't seem to get on their site to request this.
Michael - 2011-09-29
Really well done. Switching from launcherpro, though it has served me well, time for some change.
Yousuf - 2011-10-07
There is a huge drain on batt life. My gs2 would normally be at50 percent after work. Now its lyk 10-15.. on the verge of dying lol.
sjakub - 2011-10-03
I really like the launcher. There is, however, one issue - the position in the app list is not remembered in vertical scrolling mode, only when the horizontal mode is used. Except for that it is great!
Erik - 2011-09-30
I love this app work better then all and best of all it is free.. The con of this app is that it eats your battery but not as fast as the others!!!!
John - 2011-10-02
Far, far better than sense on my wildfire (in my humble opinion). Can't fault it
PatBarre - 2011-09-30
Generally very good. Good performance, very intuitive. However, apparent lack of spherical option to display apps and no circular icon option.
David - 2011-09-29
Really awesome app with amazing features, but for some reason, the wallpapers I want to set don't fit the screen anymore. Galaxy S2
kj - 2011-10-02
I've only played with Go for a few hours, but i'm already in love. It's like I just got a major update to my 7" Galaxy Tab and LG Optimus
Rube - 2011-09-29
Love the launcher, I recently switched to it from Launcher Pro Plus. Positives: Easy to change skins. Great widgets. Good looking transition effects. Easy to uninstall apps by long-pressing their icon. Negative: No way to disable Preview Screen! This may seem like a minor thing to most people, but the preview screen popping up when moving and adding icons to the homescreen is obtrusive and not intuitive. Please add an option to disable it!
Filed Under: Productivity