Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (20) Cost: $3.99 Downloads: 100 - 500
Multiple "wallets" can be created in jVault, each with "cards" of data grouped in individual categories. With jVault, you can easily recall important information on your Android device in an instant. A search feature is available allowing you to search all the cards for a specific text string, making it easy to find information among numerous cards.
- Easy to use Interface
- Ability to define multiple wallets
- Categories can be defined in each wallet
- Card field labels can be customized by the user
- Several pre-defined field labels are available using templates
- Data is secured using the AES Encryption Algorithm
- A single master password protects all wallet data
- Timed lockout due to inactivity
- Searching feature
- Fast operation
- Random password generator feature
- Web URLs, phone numbers, and email addresses are automatically converted to hyperlinks
- Backup and Restore the jVault database using the online DropBox option
- Custom template editor
- Ability to copy text from data fields into the clipboard buffer
- Export unencrypted data to a CSV file
- Import data from a CSV file
jVault is designed to run on the Android OS smartphone and tablet devices.
The minimum Android OS level is 2.1, so it should run on Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Jelly Bean code-named OS versions.
jVault does run on Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) OS and has been tested on various Android phones and Tablets.
Please rate the app if you like it and find it useful.
SUPPORT OR ISSUES
If you have any questions, comments, or find any bugs or issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will do our very best to respond and correct any issues ASAP.
Keywords: password, vault, private, credit card, secure, encryption, safe, sensitive, security, wallet
greg - 2011-11-10
I too came from the webos world where jVault worked great. The process to move your data from webos to Android is simple. The interface is simple and effective. A few new features on the Android like the dropbox backup feature is nice. Cohosoft has always been great with email support and that continues with the new platform through their beta program.
Paul - 2011-11-05
I used this on my Palm and was impressed. I am so glad they made it available for Android. A lot more additional features than the Palm version.
Patrick J - 2011-11-06
I used this when I had a palm pre - easily transferred all of my date and it backs up to my dropbox account - very nice.
Filed Under: Productivity