Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (2,483) Cost: $29.99 Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
If it’s on your computer, it’s in the palm of your hand. Directly control your Mac or PC, all your programs and all your files – like that important presentation for your boss or that application that only exists on your work computer – with a simple click.
LogMeIn Ignition for Android lets you remotely access one or more computers anywhere, anytime. So you never have to worry about leaving anything behind.
• Put your office in the palm of your hand.
• Remotely run any business application like CRM, ERP, Salesforce, Microsoft Office.
• Remotely access your computer as if you’re sitting right in front of it.
• Take your computers wherever you go.
• Have your files and contacts with you at all times.
• Give your family IT support without having to be at their machine.
• Super quick, super easy.
• Simple to install and set up in minutes.
• Automatic settings for optimized speed and performance.
To Get Started:
1. Create a free account at LogMeIn.com.
2. Install the LogMeIn Free software on as many PCs or Macs you want to access.
3. Purchase LogMeIn Ignition from the Android Market.
4. Now you’re ready to access your computers from anywhere with Ignition.
• Works on Android 1.5 and greater
• Works with LogMeIn software on your computer (LogMeIn Free or Pro2)
• Intuitive and flexible navigation modes – screen moves, mouse moves
• Direct mode navigation – control your computer with touchscreen actions
• Compatible with Android Honeycomb 3.0
• Optimized for Android tablets (e.g. Galaxy Tab)
• Search computers to quickly locate a computer
• Multiple monitor switch
• Access full onscreen keyboard
• Stream sound from your Windows-based PC (with Pro2)
****** Important Notice *****
1. LogMeIn Ignition for Android works with LogMeIn Free. Optionally, users can choose to use LogMeIn Pro as well. Once you purchase LogMeIn Ignition from the Android Market, you will need to install either version of the LogMeIn software on the computers that you want to access from your Android device. Once you have purchased the Ignition app from the market, no other purchase from LogMeIn is required to use the Ignition app.
You will need to create an account at LogMeIn.com and your new account includes a complimentary 30-day trial of LogMeIn Pro to use the file transfer, remote printing, remote sound and other premium features via web browsers on your desktop. Some premium features in LogMeIn Ignition for Android, such as remote sound, require LogMeIn Pro. Even after the Pro trial expires, you can keeping using Ignition and it’ll automatically work with LogMeIn Free. No changes are required on your part. With LogMeIn Free, you get unlimited remote control from your desktop or Android device, and you can install Free on an unlimited number of computers.
2. LogMeIn Ignition license is not transferable between iOS and Android.
3. This app is for buyers in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, United States.
keywords: vnc, rdp, remote access, remote control, remote desktop
You agree to T&C by buying this app – ignitiontc.logmein.com
Anthony - 2011-09-11
I purchased this for my Asus Transformer running Honeycomb 3.2. This program is currently useless. Resolution resets and then shuts down. When i can get in, it is completely unresponsive or i get an out of memory error. When i googled it, it seems to be a known issue but LMI has not addressed it. They only give 15 minutes to return it and I didnt't discover that it didn't work before then, or i would have returned it. I wish i would have done a little more research. DO NOT BUY UNTIL THEY FIX IT.
This product does not work for a Samsung GT-P7510 with out crashing with memory errors every time I try to change my screen. I am completely unsatisified and I would not recomend this product to anyone until this very serious issue is resolved for tablets. This app should have been listed as not compatable with the Samsung tablet if they knew it would not work properly. If you have a tablet dont waste your money.
Lee J. Jones - 2011-08-26
Works great on my phone! It is sooo nice to fix IT problems without having to break out the laptop.
Matt - 2011-10-03
Bought out on sale for 50% off... That seems like the right price to me.... To expensive as it is now...
Bearlover - 2011-09-11
I would agree with all the comments about how bad this AP is. Its impossible to make this AP work properly and i have tried to make the company aware of the problems but they seem to not care. They keep telling me its just my problem and that no one else is having problems! Maybe they should read some of these comments.
Shea - 2011-09-20
What happened to direct input? They need touch access to remote host. Ipad has it for a while, why don't they have it for android
db - 2011-08-26
I read the other reviews of people having trouble with this app on honeycomb 3.1, but I thought maybe I could get it to work without problems. I've never seen an app crash this frequently and pathetically. I couldn't get anything done. Even changing the settings makes it crash. The biggest issue is that apparently these problems have existed for a while on tablets and the company is obviously in no hurry to fix them. Save your money and try something else - anything else.
Shawn - 2011-09-02
Contacted support and they verified that it doesnt work with my galaxy tab 10.1 even though there is no mention of it on their website or on this site. As a matter of fact, I get a big green notice on this site that claims it works on all of my devices, even my Samsung GT-P7510. Support claims there is no way to refund me. They are crooks. Install PocketCloud instead. Works great.
Matt - 2011-08-15
The concept and idea of the app is fantastic. The functionality is a little lacking and in no way should be compared to the iPad version. (Which is way better.) The mouse movement is extremely different and the ability to switch between multiple monitors needs a lot of work. When I switch from monitor 1 to 2, the entire app closes as I back out of the settings screen. The app should also have a 'close session?' prompt.
Jose - 2011-09-18
Never worked for me, I lost $30. I try to log on and I get a message in a black box that says "Please Log In" only option is CLOSE. No help support.
Filed Under: Productivity