mSecure – Password Manager
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (3,642) Cost: $9.99 Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Don’t take any chances with your passwords and private information; keep your data safe and secure with mSecure Password manager!
Imagine your phone is lost or stolen, you can have peace of mind knowing that mSecure has safeguarded your web site logins, bank accounts and credit cards thereby protecting your reputation, identity and finances.
mSecure for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is used by almost a million users worldwide, providing the best time-tested, trusted, convenient and secure solution for storing and syncing your important information.
“Best Android Privacy Apps: mSecure Password Manager” – GizmoCrunch
mSecure Password Manager and Digital Wallet - Security Everywhere, Made Simple
ULTRA-SECURE: mSecure uses ultra-secure 256bit blowfish encryption to protect personal information such as account numbers, usernames, passwords and more.
• Auto-lock to protect the app from prying eyes
• Password Generator to create unguessable passwords
• Sync Everywhere™ cloud data protection architecture not dependent on security of cloud service.
• Free backup utility to keep data safe - mBackup
• Auto-Backup creates a backups when changes made
• Email attachment backup/restore for quick backups
• Optional self-destruct if hacker attempts to guess your password
MADE SIMPLE: mSecure is made simple for everyday users with a native Android look and feel with features like:
• Seventeen standard templates for fast data entry with the ability to create custom templates with UNLIMITED fields
• Over 250 icons to personalize your records
• Integrated search, sort, and collapsible section headers
• Full landscape support (optional)
• Groups to categorize your records
• Mark any record as a favorite for fast access
• Sharing of records via email, SMS or clipboard
• Sync button from the main view makes it easy to keep records in sync with other platforms
• Keep track of your record counts by group and type
• New convenience menus and toolbars to access most-used functions
“The program interface is intuitive and easy to use. ★★★★★ [five stars]” – Software Informer
SYNCS EVERYWHERE: mSecure 3.0 supports private wireless networks and the Dropbox cloud to synchronize your data between your mobile devices and desktop/laptop computers over a standard Internet connection.
• New Dropbox Cloud sync enables data sync over standard Internet connection - no firewall setup required
• Sync Everywhere™ architecture supports multiple cloud systems, safely and securely.
• Sync multiple devices with multiple desktops via private Wi-Fi
• Import data from competitor products directly or via spreadsheet
★★★★★ SAVE $5 ON DESKTOP VERSIONS OF MSECURE! ★★★★★
mSecure for Windows and mSecure for Mac are now available at the low price of $19.95 USD. Go to facebook.com/msevensoftware for a $5 off coupon. Download a 30-day trial copy at msevensoftware.com.
Mark - 2011-09-27
Lost all my information. Why? I am beyond upset right now. This was after the last update BTW.
David - 2011-09-29
I moved to this app when I couldn't get SplashID to work properly on my Asus Transformer. I had a few syncing problems initially, but got great support from David, the developer and now all is working well.
Sam - 2011-09-23
With large sets of data, screen blanks on scrolling problem; update from 2.1.1 to 3.0.x caused selected custom fields on templates to move data around. Version updates also cause problems needing to re-install app + license issues. Support informed to move to the iOS blaming Google and Android for faults with their product.
Mike W - 2011-09-30
I first started using this app a few years ago on my iPhone. I switched to android phones last year and downloaded the android version. No troubles!
Moparman - 2011-09-26
Excellent and dependable app. Well worth the download!! Helps keep track of your many sign-ins and passwords...SECURELY!!
Richard - 2011-09-28
Spent hours on my Bionic loading details into program TWICE, only to have program randomly forget data. Worse, "support" is utterly non-responsive.
Jeff - 2011-09-27
I have had to re-intall it twice in the last 2 weeks. So far no data lost. Fix that issue and it's a 5 star.
Tourist - 2011-09-22
When scrolling down the list all entries go blank. please fix. Samsung SGS2
John - 2011-10-06
I spent last 2 hours plugging in my info and then the darn app disappears! I redownload and again disappear. Fix this or give me a refund.
Mike - 2011-09-24
Filed Under: Productivity