OfficeSuite Pro 5
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (13,484) Cost: $14.99 Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
OfficeSuite Pro – Your office documents on the go!
Made by MobiSystems, OfficeSuite Pro allows you to view, create, edit, print and share Word, Excel and PowerPoint files on the go. One can also open attachments and see PDF files on an Android based phone or tablet with our feature-rich mobile office solution.
OfficeSuite Pro includes a File Browser and integration with Sharing Service Leaders: Box, DropBox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and SugarSync - to give users a multitude of options on how to manage files and attachments.
OfficeSuite Pro is a leading-edge office productivity application that has been chosen to be pre-loaded onto over 50 million (and counting) devices worldwide by such prestigious manufacturers like Sony Ericsson, Alcatel, FoxConn, Archos, Pandigital, Polaroid, Olivetti, Coby and a host of other major players in the Android Mobile Device market.
*** Now offering Microsoft Office Font Compatibility Pack (sold separately) *Note - OfficeSuite Pro comes with a base pack of ready-to-use fonts. Purchasing the Microsoft Office Font Compatibility Pack is optional and it ensures that you have the licensed versions for complete font compatibility.
OfficeSuite Pro 6.5 New Features:
* Print - ability to print documents with Google Cloud Print or previously installed third party print solution
* Convert to PDF - convert your text documents to PDF files
* Spell-check- ability to check and correct the spelling of text documents (based on Google ICS spell-check)
* New supported formats - opening of XLSM, PPTM, PPSM and DOCM formats
* Thumbnail preview in Slideshow mode
* Animated Slideshow -support for animated slideshows
* Embedded images (in Excel module)
* Embedded charts (charts appear directly on the Excel spreadsheet)
* Extended cloud support - now compatible with Microsoft SkyDrive
* Widget for recent files -view the last opened files at a glance with the OfficeSuite Recent files widget
* WiFi Direct support
OfficeSuite Pro consists of several software modules that share the same look and feel, and allow you to view, create and modify office documents on the go:
* Intuitive Toolbars for the following:
* File browser
* Text document module
* Spreadsheet module
* Presentation module
* PDF Reader
* Email reader
File Formats Supported:
* Text format - DOC and DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG
* Spreadsheet - XLS, XLSX, XLSM and CSV
* Presentation - PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM and PPSM
* Other formats - PDF, EML, ZIP
View Attachments and Share Documents:
* Easily open most email attachments
* Works with Outlook EML files
* Share documents via Email or Bluetooth
* Use with a primary sharing service such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive or SugarSync for efficient file handling
OfficeSuite Pro is the only Android OS mobile office application that allows opening of password protected documents
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified, Swedish, Russian and Korean.
Connect with us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MobiSystems
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone - http://www.mobisystems.com/android_office/full-features.html#permissions
Helder - 2011-10-12
Very good software! For the ones who need office tools works fine, even with google docs, pitty it doens't sync directly with google docs.
Ahmad - 2011-10-03
Industrialistic - 2011-10-19
I've already had quick office HD and for a honeycomb tablet it was ugly anand could not read the external SD card even when i rooted and mounted the card (3.2 android uses mtp now instead of usb mass storage). Office suite pro does everything and more. It reads the external sd card (external1) and writes with a hack i found. Not to mention it actually looks like it is a honeycomb app instead of all blank white screens like on quick office.
markos - 2011-10-03
Not fully compatible with windows wordpad, which was the reason I bought it for.
me - 2011-10-10
Barry L. - 2011-10-04
Love the apparently!
edgarv - 2011-09-21
I was despairing about the lack of features in Picsel Smart office and Documents to go and the utter lameness of Google Docs for Android when I came across this app and decided to give it a shot. It is by by far the richest and best performing office app for Android on the Market. It can easily handle large documents, has a great copy and paste implementation and a broad array of options. Please add support for docx documents in the future. Well done. Thanks.
Storm Technologies - 2011-09-30
I bought this a week ago for £9.25. Up until 24 hours ago, everything was working great, then it all went horribly wrong with errors everywhere.Beware
Jason - 2011-09-20
Great for my needs & getting better. UI update good, but still needs easier data input for Excel. This & a few other sm tweeks and its 5* all the way
arleen - 2011-09-26
Its well worth the money.
Filed Under: Productivity