PrinterShare™ Mobile Print
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.7 (14,992) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Wirelessly print documents (MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint; PDF and text files) from device memory, SD card and even from Google Docs!
Instantly print emails from Gmail, photos, contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages and other digital content directly from your device to a printer right next to you or anywhere in the world!
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, which is a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Nearby direct printing via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB without PC;
* Nearby printing to Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
1) PrinterShare supports Google Cloud Print at no extra-charge. Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
2) If something isn't working as expected, send us email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Posting comments about it does not help anyone, and we can't respond.
PrinterShare are supporting a wide variety of HP, Epson, Canon, Brother, Samsung and other printers including legacy networkable.
Have a good print!
* For direct Nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). The drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
** For direct Nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com). The drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
Joany - 2011-10-08
This application is so worth the price of the full version. Print from your phone? That's crazy! No, impossible! Yes, it's possible!! It's AWESOME!
kim - 2011-10-08
So I download the app and try to print because it says it's FREE.... then the screen pops up that I have to pay 13.00 to print.... so what is free???
AUssach - 2011-10-08
It would be nice if you could show the printer's IP address when you scan for wifi printers, for when there are multiple printers with the same model.
Zach - 2011-10-10
Only used this a few times, but it seems to work very well.
Wasnt easily compatiblr with canon mx870..limited print pages sucks..did finally work...evo
Michael - 2011-10-08
Brian - 2011-10-08
This application works great. I have printed from my printer at home, office and even my Brother's house. There are really a lot of cool features.
Gareth - 2011-10-07
everyone need to eat so please consider buying the key to unlock its features and to show gratitude for the time put into creating this great app
Steve - 2011-10-08
Brian - 2011-10-09
Excellent app. Print anywhere & anytime.
Filed Under: Productivity