Pure Calendar widget (agenda)
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (8,380) Cost: $1.99 Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Widget for Agenda / Tasks / TODO (agenda style)
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android 4.0 and 4.1 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
scrollable widget, calendar widget, agenda widget, task widget, widgets
Tandhjul - 2011-10-08
Well worth the money. Highly customizable, but could benefit from even more options. It is getting there though!
James - 2011-09-27
Asus Transformer, 3.2. Works flawlessly. Replaces the useless stock calendar widget that stops updating. Excellent application. Many widget sizes available and they don't waste screen space like some. Highly recommended.
Phil - 2011-09-27
An invaluable calendar app especially when combined with Gtasks. Works perfectly on my Galaxy S2.
Vojto - 2011-09-28
Exceptional support provided from developer. I had one major issue with this and we were able to troubleshoot it via email. Thanks again.
Matt - 2011-09-27
Pure Calendar Widget My most useful app by far
Alyse - 2011-09-26
Hal - 2011-09-27
BTJ - 2011-10-06
Excellent done. Does what it says... :-)
Dan - 2011-09-30
Shantel - 2011-09-21
The latest update doesn't show PI tasks. However, I still really like this widget. As a former Windows phone user, this has made the transition easier
Filed Under: Productivity