Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (40,031) Cost: Free Downloads: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
Skitch is a free app that helps you communicate visually with friends, co-workers, or anyone. Annotate images with arrows, shapes, text, and more. Use Skitch to sketch something new, mark up maps, screen captures, or even a photo. Then save or share your Skitch annotation. Communicating visually has never been easier.
New in Skitch 2.03 update
- Tweak line curves to improve smoothing
- Bug fixes
New in Skitch 2.0
- Completely redesigned interface
- Full Evernote sync when the Evernote app is installed
- New tools: Pixelate and Highlighter
- Improved integration with the Evernote app
- View and edit Skitch Notes made using Skitch on other platforms
- Option to change between auto-move and remember last tool used (can be found under settings)
Features that make Skitch great:
- Create smooth, lines and scribbles to explain an idea
- Annotate maps, webpages and screenshots
- Zoom and crop images
- Pixelate portions of an image, add highlights and draw attention to what matters
- Add text using special high-contrast coloring for readability
- Markup text with the highlighter tool
- Reposition and delete shapes, text and drawings at any time
- Share your work with with any application that accepts images
Here are some ways to use Skitch:
- At work: Communicate a design change by annotating a screenshot
- At home: Annotate a photo of your living room to show movers where to put furniture
- At a conference: take a snapshot of people you meet, annotate it with their names
- For personal information: Take a photo of a bill, then pixelate personal details before sharing
- For directions: Draw a path on a map to help someone find your picnic spot
Please note: In order to take advantage of Evernote syncing you must have Evernote installed on your phone and have an active account.
Skitch is available for Android Mobile and Tablets.
Skitch is fast and fun!
More information about permissions at:
Harris - 2011-10-09
don't know what else should be added. i think this is quite nice! keep it up, and please don't make iOS version. let them die in vain.
Wm - 2011-10-05
Just getting started, but I'm a fan. Using skitch at work to document issues. Easy to snap a pic & make a quick note to id the issue.
Southpaw199 - 2011-09-29
Initial impression: Nice set of features: arrows, transparent & solid lines, and shapes to overlay on photos. Works on original Droid.
victoria - 2011-10-09
Greeat when you're working with Evernote and need to edit photos before posting
MACENIA - 2011-10-03
The only problem I have with this is that u can't put the border around the whole pic
Ari W - 2011-10-10
wow.. this works great with evernote... all I need is a conductive stylus and all is set! - on Dell Streak
topgold - 2011-10-02
Fun and fast. Never forces close. How is that possible?
You are not allowed to make your own nickname, so people should stop making their own nicknames. I live by Kory or Abrams. - 2011-10-04
I use this in conjunction with evernote and I haven't had any problems at all. Seamless integration, easy to learn and use, and lots of options.
Natt - 2011-10-06
I keep trying to find more ways to use it, it's so much fun!
Capolicci - 2011-10-18
If I edit a picture, how can I just save it on my sd? Can't manage to find "save as" feature
Filed Under: Productivity