TeamViewer for Remote Control
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.7 (52,995 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000
Easily support friends and family when they have computer problems - no matter where you are. You can also benefit from gaining access to your private home computer to edit documents or use particular software while you are on the road.
- Both spontaneous support for friends & family and access to unattended computers (Windows, Mac, Linux) are possible - also during a telephone call
- Transfer files from your Android mobile device to any computer and vice versa
- Conveniently control remote computers using the multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom
- Complete keyboard control incl. special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows®
- Meets highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Automatic quality adjustment
- Remotely reboot the computer
- Overview of friends and computers that are online - via the integrated computer list
- Tablet ready
- Is available for Android 1.6 and higher
TeamViewer Free is intended for private use only, e.g. to access your private computers or help friends with their computer problems.
1. Install and start TeamViewer Free from Google Play
2. Install and start TeamViewer full version on your computer (download under www.teamviewer.com)
3. Enter your computer's TeamViewer ID and password directly in the TeamViewer interface on your Android device to connect.
Keyword: VNC, RDP, Remote Control, Remote Desktop
Marian - 1969-12-31
I was using the pc program for a while to help solve pc issues on my parents computer as I live in different country. The android app is brilliant. Now I can access their computer when in need from anywhere.
Nacho - 1969-12-31
Really awesome, your desktop in your hand.. Its just amazing. Imagine having everything in your hand all the time? Well, this app gives you that
btate - 1969-12-31
It's utterly mind boggling that they are offering this service FREE when they could easily charge hefty fees like some others. Wow. Amazing service!
Rick - 1969-12-31
I heard about this app while watching Tekzilla. Although my needs were simple, being able to shutdown my computer remotely as needed and getting a information I need remotely. I can see myself using this a lot more than I expected. Helping my dad and other family would be great too. Recommend to others? For sure, I sent a message to a friend already. Great work on this app!!
jimmy - 1969-12-31
I'd be willing to bet there are paid apps that don't work as well as this. I only recently started using the desktop version and have been very pleased with it. I have a small 3.7 inch Droid Incredible so I didn't try the mobile app at first. On the small screen it is a bit cumbersome, but it works, and works great!
Jason - 1969-12-31
Works great and has never given me an issue. Very useful when helping friend with their computer or getting to mine while I'm away.
ENRIQUE - 1969-12-31
I can help my friends outside of us, spain,argentina,mexico, colombia,and many more ....and for free!!!.....just awesome.....
Alberto - 1969-12-31
Very good application, I was really waiting for this. 5 stars if add "move to SD" function. HTC Desire.
Rambalac - 1969-12-31
Bottom half of the screen is absolutely invisible with opened keyboard. Hangs and need to reconnect manually on any small network disconnection. No even simple text copy-paste. Menus look silly on tablet with fixed portrait orientation
thewolfydragon - 1969-12-31
... would be nice to log in my account to see my connected partner computers rather then having to find the ID which took me hours to find my computer
Filed Under: Productivity