TimeClock – Time Tracker
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (1,354 ) Cost: $6.99 Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
TimeClock makes it easy to track your billable hours and expenses - and then use this data to generate invoices or spreadsheets. It's the perfect Android time tracker for freelancers, independent contractors, attorneys or anyone who bills clients by the hour.
* Satisfied users: over 1300 ratings on the Android Market with an average of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
* Simple and intuitive: you'll be tracking your billable hours and expenses within minutes of installing the app.
* Safe and dependable: on the Market since 2009, TimeClock is rock solid and trusted by thousands of users around the world.
TimeClock works great as a standalone app, but you can also sign up for a free TimeClock Connect account, which gives you:
* Instant, automatic back-up for peace of mind: no matter what happens your phone, your data is always safe and accessible online.
* A better way to view and manage your data: looking at data on your laptop or desktop is a lot easier than using a small mobile display.
* Optional invoice system: the easiest way to create professional looking invoices directly from your TimeClock data - no more spreadsheets! More information about invoices can be found below.
More TimeClock Features:
* Track hours for as many clients as you wish. Set your hourly rate for each client and TimeClock will calculate your earnings.
* Round your work times by specifying an optional billing increment for each client - from one minute up to one hour.
* Flat fee activities are supported where the client is charged a fixed amount for a job regardless of the time worked.
* Track your time as you're working by clocking in and clocking out - or manually enter complete time records in the past or future.
* Powerful note entry / management capabilities.
* Track Expenses along with your billable hours. Set up predefined expenses for recurring expense items. Manage and export your expenses from the app or from your TimeClock Connect account.
* Track Mileage Expenses by providing a mileage reimbursement allowance and then entering the distance travelled OR providing starting and ending odometer readings.
* View and edit all time records within the app. You can go back and change the start and end times, billing rate, notes - any field can be edited.
* Customize your spreadsheet export: you pick which data columns are exported, the order of the columns and the type of summary information.
* Each time record contains: client, notes and a secondary data field that defaults to "Project", but you can change this to whatever suits your business: Location, Task, Job etc.
* While working, you may quit the app or even turn off the phone - the time will be tracked until you restart the app and stop the timer.
* SD Card database backup / restore
* Note: TimeClock does not automatically calculate overtime nor does it support multiple simultaneous timers.
Invoice System Features:
Simple, easy to use web interface.
Create new invoices in just a few clicks using your time records and expenses synced from the app. You won't believe how quick and easy it is!
Payment tracking - including partial payments.
Bill for materials as well as labor - items can be taxed at different rates.
Complete invoice lifecycle history log for each invoice.
Customize your invoices with your company logo.
Download PDF files to print - or email them to clients from within TimeClock Connect.
Try it free for 30 days. Afterwards, it's only $5/month for unlimited invoices.
Unsolicited User Reviews:
With the latest improvements, this app is a definite 5. Makes all my time tracking, billing and backup/sync as easy as pie. Very flexible and certainly the best I've tried!
- - - -
I had gone through many different time trackers and this is easily the simplest and best way for me to use.
Bob - 2011-10-04
I wish there was an option to restore the actual times from the server and not just the settings. Otherwise pretty nice.
ButlerArchitects - 2011-10-05
I use it every day!
Ken - 2011-10-06
Jason - 2011-09-29
Even for non hourly employees this is a great productivity tool. The fact that it allows a master client and detail underneath provides flexibility
Tom - 2011-09-30
I was going to give this 5 stars, but after paying for the program, they want you to pay an additional $5 month to use the invoice part of the app.
Me - 2011-09-30
There is no indication on how the app calculates overtime. Also no option the change how it is calculated.
kt - 2011-09-29
I have used & tried out so many time card apps. This is by far the best. Love that it instantly syncs online & I don't have to do a thing. Amazing app
Brian - 2011-10-01
This is exactly what i was looking for. Tracking freelance work is a breeze.
Kia - 2011-10-06
I use it daily. I split my time between two companies and I'm on the road a lot so it is very nice that I can clock in and out on the go.
Jose - 2011-09-29
Filed Under: Productivity