RealCalc is a slightly retro but fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates exactly like the real thing.
* Previous result history.
* Unit conversions for distance, area, volume, mass, speed, time, pressure, energy, power, temperature and data sizes.
* Powers, roots, logarithmic and exponential functions.
* Percentage calculations.
* Trigonometric functions in degrees, radians or gradients.
* Hyperbolic functions.
* Factorials, permutations and combinations.
* Fixed-point, scientific and engineering notation display modes, with adjustable decimal places.
* Hexadecimal, octal and binary modes with logical operator functions.
* 10 memories with memory contents dialog for store and recall.
* Optional RPN mode.
* Optional haptic feedback and long-click support.
* Comprehensive built-in help.