Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (1,685) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
The most complete, customizable, Chemistry Periodic Table of Elements available for your Android.
Periodic Droid is now free and 100% without Ads! If you find it useful, please consider making a donation to allow further development: http://x.co/pdroid
Main features are:
• 118 elements
• Instant search!: Find elements by name, symbol or number. Write just part of element name and you will be redirected to element description. If more than one is found, you'll be able to choose
• You can choose criteria used to set elements background color in the Table (by category, state, crystal structure...)
• You can change which properties to appear directly in the Table. The 4 most-used properties can be shown there
• Fast-access list of elements. Sort the as you prefer (by name, symbol, atomic number, ...)
• 55 properties for each element! Including weight, state, boiling & melting point (°C & °F), electronegativity, crystal structure (image included), electron configuration, electrons per shell, color, discoverer and MUCH more.
• You can copy any property to clipboard to use in another app
• Reorder properties as you wish, so most used are on top
• List of isotopes for each element, including isotope, half-life, spin-parity, decay and abundance
• To even more info, browse Wikipedia article of each element
• Take a Quiz! Ideal to make sure you're ready for next test in School. As everything else, you can configure it. Choose what about to be asked (Elements names, atomic number, symbol, atomic weight, crystal structure, boiling point and/or melting point); what elements categories to include in test; whether to show element information on top as a help; number of questions; number of possible answer to choose from.
• Choose when to start when you open Periodic Droid (Elements list, Periodic Table, or Quiz mode)
PC World: "5.0 out of 5 stars". "This app provides a wealth of detail about the Periodic Table". "This great app is free, so go ahead and download it". Read full review here:
lalo - 1969-12-31
Very handy app. Works fine without network, has all the information one would expect in a periodic table.
Duc - 1969-12-31
However it feels very sluggish on my Samsung Galaxy S2. The app needs fine tune for better response and less lag...
Damith - 1969-12-31
Probably the best periodic table app available for android....
Lauron - 1969-12-31
Am a three years chem student now and I found this application very useful, for information or studying both.
honestonline - 1969-12-31
How could someone give this less than 5 stars? .
Adeel - 1969-12-31
drhaney - 1969-12-31
Ran it for 45 seconds and uninstalled it after noticing the ads.
Raja - 1969-12-31
Bennett - 1969-12-31
would be 5 stars if it filled the screen on my Acer Iconia A500!
Michael - 1969-12-31
Would be nice if I could see group and period numbers
Filed Under: Reference