Ringdroid is an Android application for recording and editing sounds, and creating ringtones, directly on the handset.
* Open an existing audio file
* View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels
* Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface
* Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and autoscrolling of the waveform
* Play anywhere else by tapping the screen
* Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
* Record a new audio clip to edit
* Delete audio (with confirmation alert)
* Launches automatically in response to the GET_CONTENT intent with a mime type of audio/ if any other application wants to pick an audio file – for example the “Rings Extended” application.
* Assign a ringtone directly to a contact.