Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (3,473) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Make your shopping experience easier and SAVE money with The Kroger Co. mobile application! Features include:
- Registration (set up an account with us from your phone, opt into personalized offers like digital coupons and exclusive promotions)
- Profile (update your loyalty card, select your brand and store, sign up for email and more)
- Weekly Ads (view by categories and see item details; add items to shopping list)
- Coupons (view coupons by category, sort by popularity, expiration, value or most recent, load coupons to your Loyalty Card and to your Shopping List)
- Rewards (view rewards programs you participate in; see your savings to date as well as your club point history)
- Shopping List (add items quickly from our weekly ad or with predictive text, view your coupons on your shopping list)
- Prescription Refills (refill your existing Kroger Co. prescriptions)
- UPDATED! Store Locator (select your favorite banner (see list below), find banner and brand stores, fuel centers and Kroger affiliated convenience stores closest to you)
- QR Code Scanner (scan QR codes from The Kroger Co. in the app to learn more about what we have in store for you!)
- Feedback (send feedback and questions to our Support Center)
- FAQ (frequently asked questions about The Kroger Co. mobile application)
In order to use The Kroger Co. mobile app, you must first have an online account on one of the banner websites (i.e. Kroger.com). For some services, you'll also need a Loyalty Card number associated with your account profile. Create a new account or add your Loyalty Card number to your existing account profile using our easy registration process within the app.
The Kroger Co. operates under nearly two dozen banner and brand stores, all of which share the same belief in building strong local ties and brand loyalty with our customers. We're proud to fly one of these banners in your neighborhood: Baker's, City Market, Dillons, Foods Co., Food 4 Less, Food 4 Less Fremont, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Jay C, King Soopers, Kroger, QFC, Owen's, Pay Less, Ralphs and Smith's. The Kroger Co. brand stores include: PriceRite, Rulers, and Scott's
Thank you to all of our customers for providing great feedback and suggestions. We are working to add additional enhancements to make your shopping experience even better!
Pam - 1969-12-31
would be so much better if you could make a shopping list from the sale items. Do that and I'll rate it 5 stars!
steve - 1969-12-31
Sandra - 1969-12-31
luther - 1969-12-31
I love it
Jordan - 1969-12-31
Much easier to view and load coupons. Plus allows you to view your remaining fuel points.
Melissa - 1969-12-31
Nickname unavailable - 1969-12-31
would be incredible with a shopping list that items from weekly ads could be added, and a scanner utility to scan barcodes also. You can do it!
Erin - 1969-12-31
ne14abeer - 1969-12-31
Usability is severely limited versus the prior version. Can't sort. View always returns to top of list after selection. Instead of bug fixes how about bringing back the features from 3.x you left out of this "update."
bre bre - 1969-12-31
Was a great app until update.... Follow on twitter and will follow back cutiepiebrina/twitter
Filed Under: Shopping