Add to favorites
Rating: 3.6 (32,153) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
AIM is evolving. We've redesigned our app from the ground up to give you the best way to keep in touch with people and groups. Start or join a group chat, share images and your location, and continue conversations with your desktop and web clients seamlessly.
- Chat with a friend or group of friends with the new “Start a Chat” button
- Customize your groups with features like add/kick members and edit group icon
- Share photos and your location without leaving the conversation
- Copy and paste messages by long pressing on a message
- Tap on icons to quickly view user details or group chat settings
- See your social notifications for activity on your AIM, Twitter and Facebook accounts
- Connect to Facebook Chat and Google Talk in your chat networks settings
- Chat with your friends from AIM, Facebook and Google chat networks
- Go "Off the Record" with a friend in your conversation
- Clear your message history directly from the conversation menu
- Update your incoming message sound alerts
- Update your LED notification color
LiL - 2011-07-28
Good Apps. Add 'Idle' Would B Cool And Maybe If You Add The "Save" So That Way We Can Save Our Convos.
EST - 2011-09-05
Works but one big issue App loses connection a lot and then IMs me every IM I had all session all over again!
Lisa - 2011-09-24
It sucks always force closes and i lose the im before i even had chance to read it!! SUCKS!! WTF?? Always tells me my rate limit is reached too! SUCKS
M - 2011-10-06
Font is small, hard to read. Would like support to be able to make it bigger.
Rob - 2011-09-10
It used to be helpful. It doesn't seem to work with Android 2.3.4. HTC G2
Joey - 2011-08-15
Who uses aim anymore lol. But its an ok app. Not something important to have.
Khalid - 2011-08-24
Doesn't let m sign in at all. Keeps saying my user or pass is incorrect. Samsung Sidekick 4G
Tyler - 2011-09-21
Can't sign in even though I have been using the same name and password sooo..HTC Droid Incredible
dren - 2011-08-31
Almost perfect. If you're not actively using it, I suggest you close the app cuz it'll drain your body.. and its annoying cuz aim sounds will play in your ear when you're on the phone.. even the person you called can hear it. Just annoying.
Lauren - 2011-09-20
Should not take as long as it does for me to login -___- annoying. Need to work on that.
Filed Under: Social