Add to favorites
Rating: 3.3 (6,972) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
- Unlimited video length and storage
- Upload video while you are recording for fastest possible upload
- Record video offline and it uploads later when you have Internet
- Tag your friends in videos
- Instant notification when you are tagged in a video
- Browse, like, and comment on your friend’s videos
- Share videos with Email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Posterous, Tumblr, and Dropbox
JusSharLee - 2011-08-21
I love the app, how clear the pictures are, and how easy it is to you. Tagging from the app is also just as easy. But there is a huge downfall. You lose your video. It's never on your device and it can never be downloaded again.
Cal - 2011-09-16
Socialcam is a good video record and social sharing app but to be great it really needs to include Google + integration.
Jason - 2011-10-05
I am not sure I will continue using it. Yet another app that uses facebook integration for logging in - but I can get over that. What really hits me is it is another company that looks at Android as an afterthought. Version 3.0 just launched for iOS with video filters. We are still on version 1.31 with no cool recording filters. I hate to sound like a whiner but, it gets old watching iOS get all of the new bells and whistles with so many promising apps. Will add 2 stars when filters appear in Android.
Taisha - 2011-08-16
Arron - 2011-08-16
Just get "an error occurred after logging in" on my Xperia X10. Checked and it's approved in FB. Can't get past login.
Brandon - 2011-10-03
Brian - 2011-08-18
Bob - 2011-08-23
It is simply awesome
Really wanted to like this app but there's no way i'll use it with no privacy settings. Uninstalled.
Eldar - 2011-08-13
Filed Under: Social