3G Watchdog Pro
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (3,812) Cost: $2.99 Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
Guarding you against costly internet overages.
Pro version of 3G Watchdog mobile data (4G/3G/Edge/GPRS...) counter / monitoring app, featuring:
* Mobile, roaming & WiFi usage counting
* Advanced data usage prediction
* Billing rules (counts in blocks, ignores uploads, exclude apps, exclude time periods, do not count 2G)
* Usage history with graph & CSV export
* Usage by application (Android 2.2 , unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Alerts & optional auto-disable of mobile network
* 5 widget styles
* Backup/restore with optional auto-backup
* Redesigned UI
* Account per SIM with auto switch (requires a phone with a SIM)
* Import settings & data from 3GW free (don't uninstall 3GW free before importing!)
* ... and more!
Translated in Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lituanian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish, more on the way.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
* Early versions of 3GW Pro reported as not working on ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco (black screen).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to email@example.com with details.
3GW Pro can't possibly work perfectly on all possible phone models (more than 2000 target devices) with all Android stock or custom versions all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) all carriers' custom layers all combinations of installed applications, so please be understanding and collaborative rather than just angry if everything is not immediately perfect. Thank you.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
Will - 2011-10-04
I've used this program on all three off my Motorola™ phones Backflip MB300, Flipside MB508 , and Atrix MB860. Always worked as advertised.
Thomas - 2011-09-15
Very functional, yet easy to use. Support question quickly answered. My tip: Check your data billing plan first before making settings in 3G Watchdog.
Maciek J. - 2011-10-05
Doea not count all 3G transfers because it does not always auto start. This mobth it tracked oly 35% of my data usage over 3g. Uninstalling
Kevin - 2011-09-26
I noticed sometimes it doesn't restart after being being on wifi for a long time.
Russ - 2011-09-30
This app has become less and less reliable in giving the correct amount of data usage. It used to be spot on so it it must be down to recent updates.
Simon J. - 2011-09-19
The app allocation seems to be suboptimal...ie. it counts touchdown traffic as whatsapp traffic..
tom - 2011-09-29
Since getting my bionic, reported total usage is about 5 times application total. So what's downloading the other 80%?
W - 2011-09-12
Durand - 2011-10-09
Great little app to track your usage precisely. Expensive for a utility app but it's probably worth it
klam - 2011-10-04
Before was reasonably close, this month the reading has been off almost 200Mb.
Filed Under: Tools