Battery Left Widget
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (4,756 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
- Top status bar icon to show % battery left (off by default, turn on in settings)
- Status bar notifications showing charge/discharge status & time/% left
- Two highly customizable homescreen widgets (colors, levels etc) to show all aspects of battery info including:
- estimated battery %
- estimated voltage % (for Motorola Droids & extended batteries)
- system battery %
- calibration accuracy
- time left until battery empty
- time left until battery is full (when charging)
- clock time that battery will die (12 and 24 hr)
- temperature (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
- Shortcut buttons to battery info, usage and history (if supported on your device)
- Show battery time left in hours and minutes via battery calibration system with visual accuracy rating
- Shows battery % in 1% levels on Motorola Droids that by default only show 10% levels
- PRO version: setup multiple battery profiles for calibration
- PRO version: grey/orange/red status bar notification icons dependent on battery level
NOTE: To get the most accurate readings, calibration can take several days. Charge your phone fully, leave it on charge for several hours after it reaches 100%, then let it run down all the way until it turns off.
For further information, please read the FAQ - http://preinvent.com/batteryleft
Daniel - 2011-10-04
This app actually gives an accurate measure of your battery the whole time its discharging. Very intuitive thought behind the idea way to go dev!
Mike - 2011-09-21
I like that it gives an estimated battery left based on my usage patterns. The stock system battery level stays at 100 for about 6 hours then starts to discharge. It's more of a counter than an actual percentage. What needs to change though is the status bar indicator. It could use a splash of color, but more importantly I don't need a scrolling message every time the battery level changes...or ever for that matter. I can get all the battery info I need by using the pulldown menu.
Bret - 2011-10-04
Rarely accurate wants me to discharge my battery completely to be accurate no thanks
aelfwyne - 2011-08-25
I don't like the looks of the icons and Widgets, but it is very accurate. Perhaps those having issues should contact the dev to help troubleshoot.
Jeffrey - 2011-10-02
Predicts pretty well time remaining with consistent use. Battery history button not working on Thunderbolt w/GB.
Paul - 2011-09-03
and Seidio extended battery. Use the estimated mv setting.
Snoopybee - 2011-08-04
FollowWings - 2011-08-19
This App Rocks! Its 100% Accurate on ZTE Blade, just do as it says in the descrition! :) Best Battery app!
Aguinaldo - 2011-09-27
It's the best looking battery widget out there. It used to be accurate on my desire HD but now with sense 3.0 it's not anymore
kohler - 2011-08-22
Not even close to accurate. I've calibrated my evo 3x, and it still jumps down 20+% at times.
Filed Under: Tools