Add to favorites
Rating: 4.8 (32,305) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
ElectroDroid is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and reference; it includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistor ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 astable calculator;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, FireWire, Jack, XLR, RCA, DMX, ATX, Molex, EIDE, SATA);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII code);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all caluculators;
...and more to come!
If you like the program, please rate it.
You can also buy from the Market the "Donate" version of the app to support the developer and get rid of the ads.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.demisoft.it
Mason - 2010-09-29
Out of all apps the I've downloaded, I've yet to find one I'd actually be willing to pay for. This app just broke that trend. Excellent.
gene - 2011-02-23
Awesome app! Can never remember resistor codes when I'm in lab which is why I downloaded this. Only then did I realize how much more it had
izybit - 2011-02-04
Great app! I would like to see many more pinouts, mostly for synaptic devices. Also, translations would be great.
David - 2011-05-24
Great tool and resource for both experienced & newcomers to electronics. Arduino and DIY hackers will find this extremely useful. Regular updates,too.
Bryan Chance - 2011-05-06
Superb! Very well put together and so much useful information. Scales nicely on Galaxy Tab too. Will get donate version. Great work developers.
Bobby - 2011-01-27
Very cool. I asked for an ampacity table and the developer made it happen. Love it! How about some NFPA 70E charts?
Don - 2011-01-15
Great app! Very useful and a great amount of information at your finger tips. If you are into electronics, you will love this!
Paul - 2011-01-27
Excellent app! Having all this information at your fingertips is simply awesome. Will donate soon. Thanks Dev! Desire froyo
Appie - 2011-01-02
Very complete, and versatile app! Tried all apps I could find, and this was the best!
nilesh - 2011-08-12
....can u plz provide us integrated matlab software,internet links showing all details of up,uc internal architecure,instruction set for easy studing.
Filed Under: Tools