Green Power Free battery saver
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.2 (9,397) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
GreenPower battery saver brings many extra hours to your battery life!
"Charge less by extending your battery life with this amazing app""!! (Sprint newsletter April 2012)
Unlike other battery savers that require regular user manual actions, GreenPower is fully automatic: Once configured, it runs and saves your battery by itself. It does so by smartly managing Wifi, Mobile data, Bluetooth and Screen Brightness: Turning them off when you don't need them, but ensure minimum disturbance: Automatic turned ON when needed by you or by other apps (e.g retrieving mails). Easiest, cleanest and fastest app of its category!
1 million downloads & 2 years of experience in Android Battery Saving!
"GreenPower is a simple and easy to use power and network management software" (Engadget Chinese edition)
• Adds up to 100% battery time depending on usage
• Manages your Wi-Fi, Mobile Data (2G, 3G, some 4G) & Bluetooth automatically
• Works with almost all devices and carriers
• Supports all Android versions from Froyo to Jelly Bean
"GreenPower mainly does one thing, but does it so well and so flexibly that the benefits reaped are considerable." (InfoWorld)
INSTALL AND FORGET
Or take time to configure to get the most out of it!
SATISFIED OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try Premium for 24H and get a refund if you didn't like it by just sending us a mail.
"GreenPower premium is a remarkable tool. Battery saver, time saver, top notch!" (AndroidPit)
• Battery life indicator in notification area.
• Wifi management: Based on schedule, screen state, location, power connected, signal level...
• Mobile data management: Based on schedule, screen state, power connected...
• BLUETOOTH (premium) management: Based on devices connected or in range, screen state, power etc
• Traffic check: Configurable to prevent disturbing other apps
• Apps Whitelist & Blacklist (premium): To keep data on when using specific apps (like music streaming)
• Simple WIDGET (premium): To quickly pause or resume
• NIGHT (premium) mode fully configurable, Airplane mode...
• Tasker & Locale Plug-in (premium)
• Compatible with Cerberus 2.0
• Very lightweight and fast app
• Easy and clean interface
• Fully configurable settings
• Settings backup / restore
• 20 Languages (changeable at run time)
• And more coming all the time...
• Dedicated Forum for support issues
• Support from the developer. I'm answering each issue.
• Regular updates with bug fixes and new features
• Bluetooth support
• Night mode
• Tasker & Locale Plug-in
• Location-based Wi-Fi
• Apps whitelist & blacklist
• No ads
• The good feeling to support an independent developer
Tags: battery saver, battery booster, juice defender, batteryfu, apndroid, 2x battery saver, superpower, bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 2G, 3G, 4G
morpheus - 2011-08-22
now app enables wifi every time screen is unlocked. I dont need wifi for a txt msg. This was not an issue prior to the last 2 updates. It was a nice freebie while it worked properly, but uninstalled & switched to JuiceDefender
guybrush115 - 2011-08-24
Frequently crashed the phone when data connection starts in recent updates and slow down my phone. Your idea is great. Keep up good wprk!
sbutler - 2011-08-22
Disconnects phone calls. Turns all data off 2g and 3g will not turn back on. Uninstall
kp - 2011-09-04
2.2 Wi-Fi 3g switching problem again...when no wifi and wifi enable, system cannot switch to 3g
Dāvis - 2011-08-30
This application has less features that Juice Defender Ultimate, but it has fast and simple interface and it is much more stable on my Cyanogenmod 7.
Jamie - 2011-08-29
Before the update to gingerbread it worked great...now it keeps messing up..nor turning my network back on and deactivating it......vibrant
Jacque - 2011-08-23
1 day 7 hrs and 55 mins since last charge... I need to charge now, used: email, messaging, gaming, web, and phone. This is an awsome app. Thanks :D!
J - 2011-08-27
Saves battery, but frequently will not to re enable data service. Sometimes toggling airplane mode works, sometimes I have to restart my MyTouch 4g.
Colm - 2011-08-23
I've had Green Power for a few months, noticed a significant improvement in battery life when I first installed. Then started tweaking the settings. Battery life was still excellent but I found some apps to be slow to load, particularly if they needed a data connection. I removed GreenPower and tried juice defender and a few others, none of them saved me any battery life. I've gone back to GP with default settings and all is good. Best app out there, does everything automatically. SGSi9000
James - 2011-09-02
Great app. If I might suggest, enable a GPS on off as well to work on same settings with data and wifi schedule.
Filed Under: Tools