Add to favorites
Rating: 4.7 (6,206 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
If you do not have root, or do not know what root is, this application will not work for you.
Email us for support [BEFORE] rating.
- 0-Click Batch backup of applications APK Data and Market links. Including protected apps.
- 0-Click Batch RESTORE! of applications APK Data and Market links
- Unlimited amount of backups
- Scheduled backups
- Backup to SD card (Online option for Pro users)
- Backup of Photos
- Data backup supported BETWEEN DIFFERENT ROMS! of Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS, Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, Applications with data/settings/market link, Photos, Music, Videos and more...
Will work on 1 device.
HELP KEEP THIS APP FREE by leaving a 5 star review!
IN BETA: The Pro version allows you to trigger a backup to begin on your phone (Android 2.2 only) from anywhere in the world, by logging into the Web Viewer from our website www.rerware.com
Jay - 1969-12-31
Terrible product! Lost all data. Zip files ended up corrupt nothing was backed up! Very angry!!! Don't use this product it is defective!!!
Steve - 1969-12-31
Michael - 1969-12-31
One of the only backup utilities that will back up SMS AND MMS too!
siamak - 1969-12-31
The best backup program !
gtaber - 1969-12-31
good backup and restore app. works well on rooted nook tablet.
Frank - 1969-12-31
Dilney - 1969-12-31
I've been experimenting with different ROMs in my HTC Desire HD. This app helped me backup the home screen (which I spent maybe a couple of hours configuring), the apps and the data. I do not recommend restoring contacts or calendar if they are already on Google. In my phone, it caused the main calendar to duplicate events from other calendars. The contacts from Google also got duplicated. Overall a great app and Free!
darnocs - 1969-12-31
Works just like it's supposed to. It backs up your user data (Android home screens, SMS/MMS, etc), as well as all your Applications + the user data for those apps. If you get a "can only use on one phone" error, just be sure to go to your SD card and run the .APK of MyBackup in there. One of the best apps I've ever used–if you are rooted, you'll need this.
Michael - 1969-12-31
In my opinion the MyBackup apps have the edge over the impressive Titanium Backup. Reason? Ease of use and UI functionality. Not to mention the little bugs on Titanium. MyBackup now offers virtually the same features but with a much more intuitive process.
Chris - 1969-12-31
Was all for it till I read it doesn't do system apps so it's not a complete backup. Back to titanium.
Filed Under: Tools