Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (4,933) Cost: $1.50 Downloads: 50,000 - 100,000
You can even set PhotoVault itself to open in Public mode, so it appears just like a standard photo gallery to any who might pick up your Android or be looking over your shoulder. Until, that is, you enter the password.
You, of course, have complete access to the photos in your Private gallery. You can manipulate them; share them via e-mail, messaging, Facebook, and other social networks; give a slide show; and more. You can do anything with them that you can with those in the Public gallery. The photos are easily transferred from Public gallery to Private gallery and back again with just a long-click on the photo's thumbnail.
If you ever have any questions on how it all works, there are instructions in the app and links to online support and FAQs. Best yet, the developer is actively working on PhotoVault, adding new features and taking requests.
Never be nervous about the privacy of the photos on your Android again with PhotoVault installed.
It is best in this category. The key features are:
- Simple hide/unhide one picture at a time by long hold on the picture thumbnail.
- Multi-select to hide/unhide group of pictures
- Multi-select to delete group of pictures
- Simple hide/unhide a whole folder of pictures by long hold on the folder
- View single picture in full size on both public and private side.
- Slideshows on both public and private side
- Share picture on both public and private side
- Organize private pictures into different folders.
- Create your own private folders.
- Set app into Public mode, which disguise the app as a regular gallery, no private pictures showing. And no password is asked till click on menu->"Change Mode" to enter password to enable all features
There is no other app on the Market can do all of these.
Remember to visit our website to find more tips and tricks.
If you like this app, please do leave us a positive feedback at the Market.
Want to hide videos, checkout VideoVault. And to hide text messages, checkout SmsVault (for Android system earlier than 2.0) or SmsDroid (for Android 2.0 or later).
- If you lost pictures after upgrade, remember to run rescue missing private picture tool
- Contact us if you have any questions. We can't respond to problem through the market reviews.
Let us know if you have any questions!
Howard - 2011-09-13
Had a small technical issue. People at Photovault didn't stop helping till it was resolved. Great app! Easy to use!
Jarrad - 2011-08-26
Love this app! Keeps nosy people away from my pictures
Tom - 2011-08-27
Does not seem to respond the t same way each time to the same commands. Right now I cannot move or delete anything because I get the numeric keyboard.
laurence - 2011-09-09
Gret ap. Could we please have pinch to zoom and individual image delete as you view? Thanks...
TimJay - 2011-08-31
Works like a charm on my HTC Evo 4G gingerbread. Only complaint: UI is a little dated
shannon - 2011-08-13
You need this to hide pictures either from, or of your woman... lol...
HD Davis - 2011-08-28
r - 2011-08-11
Money well spent. Works great and does what its supposed to do. Keeps your private photos private from tech savvy kids and friends.
Gene - 2011-08-12
Latest folder update has pushed this app into a must have. EXCELLENT
dbell9 - 2011-08-19
This app deleted my photos when I upgraded.
Filed Under: Tools