RealCalc Scientific Calculator
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.7 (0) Cost: Free Downloads: <50
Android's #1 Scientific Calculator. A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
Looking for fractions? Degrees/minutes/seconds? Landscape mode? You need RealCalc Plus. See elsewhere on this page for the link, or select 'Upgrade' from the RealCalc menu.
RealCalc includes the following features:
* Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
* A complete lack of advertising
RealCalc Plus contains all these features, plus:
* Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
* Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
* Landscape mode
* User-customizable unit conversions
* User-customizable constants
If you find RealCalc useful, please consider purchasing RealCalc Plus to support further development. Thank you.
* If you want data size conversions in multiples of 1024, use kibibytes, mebibytes, gibibytes, etc - see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kibibyte.
* If the percent key appears to give wrong answers, make sure you are pressing '=' at the end, e.g. '25 10 % =' will give 27.5.
* If sin/cos/tan functions don't give the answer you are expecting, make sure you are in the correct angle mode. Degrees, radians and grads are supported, indicated by DEG, RAD, GRAD in the display. Use the DRG key to change mode.
* If any of the digit keys are disabled, or the decimal point doesn't work, or you have answers with letters in, or basic arithmetic appears to be wrong, then you are in binary, octal or hexadecimal mode. Press DEC to return to decimal operation. If you don't need these modes, please make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is disabled in the settings.
* If you can't find HEX, BIN or OCT modes, go to the settings and make sure that 'Enable Radix Modes' is checked.
Please read the help for more information.
Naru - 2011-08-12
good application. I am looking for operation in regards to time. like 1 hour40 min + 1 hour 25 min should give 3 hours 05 min. similarly for hours minutes and seconds. Any way of doing it.
Richard - 2011-09-19
By far the best general purpose general purpose scientific calculator I ever have ever owned and I'm counting all the hand held ones I've owned going clear back to the HP21 (in the `70's). It has all the conversions you ever could want, and even the most common scientific constants. But what really makes this shine is the help. The authors created a REAL help file for this app not the minimalist garbage most app builders seem to like. The only thing it doesn't have is fraction calculations and plotting.
Sean - 2011-06-13
Sean, Very good & easy to use calc, a lot better than the one that comes with the Gallaxy S. Thanks shall be getting donate version.
Craig - 2011-09-13
Far better than the standard calculator allready installed ,has good a display too. And its got percentage button which I always need. Great!
KYO - 2011-09-03
This has the best feature I could find for calculator, but when it comes to design, it looks kinda outdated and such... Still amazing!
Andrew - 2011-05-23
Flawless app. Really polished & slick. Google should pay the dev heaps of money & make this the standard calc for Android.
dogphlap - 2011-08-25
I love this calculator. Perfect button density for a phone calculator. Long live rpn.
Laukik - 2011-09-17
Too good! Almost like operating an actual calc! Also retains ur last calculation b4 exit...a perfect substitute!
skylor - 2011-06-08
It's ok, but there has been some controversies about this app selling personal info. I like my stock HTC calculator better anyway.
Filed Under: Tools