Screenshot UX Trial
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (40,715) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Screenshot app for Android device(Phone/Tablet).
May require a rooted phone.
Phone list that follows does not require the roots.
- Gallaxy series (S,S2,...)
- HTC phones (Sensation, ...)
- Motorola (Atrix, ...).
- LG Optimus series (G2X, ...)
* Rooting may be needed depending model. Test your phone.
- Analyzing possible capture method.
- Intuitive Topmost button to screen shot.
- Shake to screen shot.
- Status bar to screen shot.
- Intuitive Countdown feedback UI before screenshot.
- Edit(Crop, Draw/Undo/Redo, ...).
- Share menu integration for Email, MMS, ...
- Choose custom save folder
- Fast start shortcut (Long tab empty home screen > Shortcuts > Select ScreenshotUX icon).
* To use topmost camera button on ICS/JB, You have to root.
Google have decided not to export a screenshot service(feature).
May Be due to DRM or privacy issue.
If you root the phone after install ShotUX, Click "Update capture method"
* IF YOUR DEVICE NEEDS ROOT and NOT ROOTED(and not support preloaded capture method),
You have to initialize screenshot service with your desktop.
(There is no other way due to Android security model).
Simply, Attach your phone to your desktop, and execute desktop app(You can download Liveov website, http://goo.gl/oV7vB).
More detail instruction guide is embedded this app.
* You can take 14 screenshot in trial
- INTERNET: for connect to localhost screenshot server for rooted phone.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: for topmost camera button.
- VIBRATE: for vibrate feedback.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to save the screenshot.
- GET_TASKS: for detect foreground Develoment setting activity for non rooted&non preloaded capture method.
Tags: screenshot screen capture snapshot no root rooting
Emmanuel - 2011-11-10
works perfectly on unrooted Samsung infuse. Only very minor thing is the small logo at the bottom at the screenshots but it doesn't bother me
Eric.and.Karina - 2011-11-11
Ss are very usefull. works good... and didn't have to jail break
App is perfect! !!! Tap the notification bar to take a screenshot ...get it #Phoenix
Jim - 2011-11-11
Great documentation tool!
Giulia - 2011-11-12
The app works very well but doesn't take pictures of the screen locked.
Vincent - 2011-11-11
Does exactly as advertised. Lephone A60.
denmark - 2011-11-10
Wendy - 2011-11-11
Marcie - 2011-11-11
Amazing app! One of the best apps on the market!
Filed Under: Tools