Shortcuts for Android™ (Free)
Add to favorites
Rating: 5 (6) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
Place shortcuts to your nine favourite applications right in the Status Bar. You can access them directly as long as you are in an application where the status bar is visible, so you no longer need to navigate back to the main menu.
This application can also be launched from the launcher icon, so it can also be used to compact your Home Screen and make it easier to access your most used applications in the Launcher Menu.
If you do not wish to see ads when using this tool, then feel free to download the fully-functional paid version, "Shortcuts for Android™".
- Create shortcuts to your 9 favourite applications to be accessed via the Status Bar.
- Add, remove, replace, or clear a shortcut via the Context Menu.
- Clear all shortcuts directly from the Options Menu.
- Easily find the application you want to set as a shortcut using a filter text-box.
- Automatically launch the Status Bar notification at start-up.
Reporting and Feature Requests:
If you want to report a bug or request a feature, then please contact us via email, it will be more helpful for you and for us to do so rather than doing it through comments. We usually reply within a few hours, but it can take up to 48 hours.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding anything. Rest assure that we will never share your email address with anyone else.
Shane - 1969-12-31
Filed Under: Tools