WiFi File Transfer
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.5 (5,492) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 4 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to email@example.com.
Please keep in mind that if you post a review, we have no way of contacting you. If you're having a problem with the app, send us an email. We can't provide help or fix a bug if we can't communicate with you.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
Michael G - 1969-12-31
I had an issue with accessing photos on my Droid Bionic. Turns out photos are stored on the SD card. Just navigate to /mnt/sdcard-ext/DCIM and the photos are there. Great program and the dev is very responsive to emails! Thanks again!
mellymarie17 - 1969-12-31
After attempting to use Samsung Kies wireless app, this one blows everything out of the water. Just incredible!
hiendtime - 1969-12-31
Awesome app. Was connected to my Tab over wifi in 10 sec. Super easy to navigate. Do not hesitate to download this app!
Tubby - 1969-12-31
I've downloaded 6 of these file transfer/share apps.. WiFi File Transfer was the first one tried and worked flawlessly without any configuration whatsoever and has a great user interface. the other 5 are headed for the trash can without even trying them out. Thanks smarterDroid.. you've earned your name and my $1.33.. I'm buying the WiFi File Transfer Pro version.
Scott E - 1969-12-31
Nothing bad to say about this app. Makes transferring pictures and other files so much easier than fumbling with a USB cable.
NeverBoring - 1969-12-31
The app "WiFi File Transfer" is currently installed and it does everything I hoped it would do. I am impressed with the engineering behind its UI and error-free use. In fact, I was thinking about sending the developer a small amount to thank him for the app. Now, visiting the Market to write this review, I realize that all I have to do is install the "WiFi File Transfer Pro."
Jeffery - 1969-12-31
4 mb transfer limit. Are you kidding me?
Carol - 1969-12-31
Great app. Easy to use, even if you are not a techie. Transferred all files in no time.
Thomas - 1969-12-31
Nice app. Does what it says. Much better than Kies. I had one question and the author replied very quickly. Good Job!
LaMujer - 1969-12-31
Simple to use, and it provides exceptionally easy file transfers. Thanks for this app; WiFi File Transfer Pro is next!
Filed Under: Tools