Add to favorites
Rating: 5 (9) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000 - 5,000
• Three display modes: Speed mode, Map mode, Graph mode:
- Speed mode display: gives current speed, average speed in the current location, street name, acceleration or deceleration, centrifugal force or lateral acceleration
- Map mode display: shows the map of the trip, with its path featuring different colors for different speeds, and red dots for stops
- Graph mode display: gives a graph of speed and altitude against time for the current trip
For each trip you have a single url that you can share via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Chrome to Phone, etc
• High accuracy
Is a speedometer that is more accurate than the one in your car, being GPS-based. Note that the accuracy depends on your GPS reception quality.
• Suitable for running, car driving, biking or hiking.
• Save your current track to in the server so you can share it in real time.
• Background mode. You can minimize the program and keep it running in background, it keeps logging time, speed, distance and altitude.
• GPS Altitude. Save altitude, measured by phone’s GPS.
• Address finder. Automatically finds address of your current location.
You can use the program without an Internet connection, and the application will save the log as soon as you’ll have a connection
Filed Under: Transportation