Tire Size Calculator and Guide
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.6 (45) Cost: Free Downloads: 10,000 - 50,000
Most advanced Android tire/wheel calculator utility! Help you to choose upgrade tire/wheel safely and wisely, because Safety and Performance both matter!
What makes this app standing out: see how much equivalent chassis (sprung) weight you can take off your car by choosing a lighter tire wheel package!
Tire Size Calculator and Guide is an app that gives you concise info and intuitive interactive ways to help you:
1) Get recommended upgrade/replacement tire sizes with adjustable difference variables (rim size diff./section width diff./circumference diff.) between new tire and old tire.
2) Calculate tire sizes and compare tires with detailed specs in either Imperial or Metric units.
3) Calculate equivalent car chassis (sprung) weight differences after change to the replacement/upgrade tire wheel, by taking account of the car weight, engine max torque, car 0-60 mph/0-96.6 km/h time, tire/wheel sizes/weights, in either Imperial or Metric units.
1. Get recommended upgrade/replacement tire sizes with the following adjustable difference variables between new tire and old tire:
- Rim diameter difference (-6" ~ 6")
- Section width difference (-100 mm ~ 100 mm)
- Tolerable tire circumference difference (-3.0% ~ 3.0%)
You can conveniently choose one of the recommended tires to compare to the old tire by specs or performance, by selecting the tire from the list and press the Compare specs or Compare performance button.
2. Calculate tire sizes and compare tires with the following specs in either Imperial or Metric units:
- Section width (145 mm ~ 395 mm)
- Aspect ratio (20 ~ 85)
- Rim diameter (10" ~ 30")
- Section height
- Tire diameter
- Tire circumference
- Actual speed when speedometer reads 60
- Actual speed when speedometer reads 100
- Scaled visual graphs of the old tire and new tire: side by side or semi-circles
- Load index (60 ~125)
- Speed rating (L ~ Y)
3. Calculate equivalent car chassis (sprung) weight differences after change to the replacement/upgrade tire wheel in either Imperial or Metric units:
This app uses the following data to do the calculation *
- Car weight (with old tire wheel)
- Engine max torque
- Car 0-60 mph/0-96.6 km/h time (with old tire wheel)
- Old tire/wheel sizes
- New tire/wheel sizes
- Old tire/wheel weights
- New tire/wheel weights
* Estimation only, actual difference may vary by other factors.
Colors of the specs table cells indicate the compatibility of the new tire in that spec:
- No color: compatible
- Green: improved
- Yellow: tolerable
- Red: not compatible
** Please give it a 5 star if you like the app, thank you very much. **
FOR FASTER RESPONSE AND BETTER SUPPORT, please email your feedback/bug report DIRECTLY to email@example.com, thank you.
Filed Under: Transportation