Barcelona Offline mappa Map
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.8 (4) Cost: $0.99 Downloads: 100 - 500
The Offline mappa map helps you make the most of Barcelona.
mappa is an interactive local map that you preload into your smartphone to avoid expensive data charges at home and when you are travelling. No more fighting with out-of-date paper maps! Just pack a mappa in your phone and go!
mappa is easy! Just go to the app store, choose the mappa map you want, install and you’re done!
Whenever we make updates to the app and map, you get these for free and can be automatically updated in your smartphone. mappa uses OpenStreetMap which even TomTom recognises as the most up-to-date and most detailed source of maps for city guides.
This is the mappa map for Barcelona. Barcelona is Spain's second largest city, with a population of nearly two million people, and the capital and largest city of Catalonia. The city, located directly on the northeastern Mediterranean coast of Spain.
In 1992, Barcelona gained international recognition by hosting the Olympic games which brought a massive uptick to the tourism industry in the city.
This beautiful city is full of what European cities are known for - outdoor markets, restaurants, shops, museums and churches. It is fantastic for walking with an extensive and reliable Metro system for more far-flung destinations. The core center of town, focused around the Ciutat Vella provides days of enjoyment for those looking to experience the life of Barcelona while the beaches the city was built upon provide sun and relaxation during the long periods of agreeably warm weather.
The map covers an extensive area including the airport (Barcelona International Airport), the rail system and metro stations, beaches, the cable car stations, tourist attractions, the old town and shopping district. Enjoy walking along La Rambla, around Ciutat Vella, Parc Güell, Sagrada Familia, Casa Milá, Casa Batllo, Montjuic, Barcelonetta and many more places...
mappa has great features:
* Simple. No geeky features. It’s a map!
* Show and share your current location.
* Vector data means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file.
* Easy to install and easy to use. One download, just what you need at your fingertips, very intuitive.
* Install once and go – no extra data traffic required – ideal if you are travelling abroad and need to avoid nasty roaming data charges.
* Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail.
* Vector map technology means fast installation, minimum space needed on your phone or tablet and super detailed zooming. This also leaves the maximum space for your photos, MP3s and videos.
* Point Of Interest database built-in. Search a dozen categories including, of course, restaurants, bars and hotels, but also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops.
* You will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
* Search for Points of Interest is built-in – no need to go online. Compare this with Google Maps!
* Vector data based on OpenStreetMap – this means more detail and less storage – compare this with the other OpenStreetMap apps!
* Coverage is focused on important places worldwide, not just Europe and USA. Compare this with Skobbler!
offline maps for London, Bangkok, Paris, Mallorca, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, Dubai, Rome, Madeira, Seoul, Barcelona, Dublin, Crete, Cyprus, Greek Islands, Athens, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Istanbul, Madrid, Amsterdam, Prague, Corsica, Canaries, Corsica, Moscow, Beijing, Vienna, Venice, Thailand, Mexico, Los Angeles, Benidorm, Berlin, Rio De Janeiro, Sicily, Bruge, San Francisco, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Milan, Sydney, Florence, Las Vegas, Tokyo, loads more...
Filed Under: Travel & Local