Add to favorites
Rating: 3.5 (4,243) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
When you’re facing the ins and outs of travel, a little peace of mind can go a long way. That’s why the Fly Delta app includes industry-leading features to manage your travel on the go.
• check in for domestic and international flights within 24 hours
• download mobile boarding passes (available in 78 cities worldwide)
• view a seat map and select or change your seat
• check your status on the upgrade or standby list
• check the latest flight status and get terminal and gate info
• receive push notifications on flight and gate changes
• rebook canceled or misconnected flights
• pay for checked bags and track their location
• map flights en route with an interactive flight tracker
• see your SkyMiles balance and current Medallion status
• save a photo and make note of your parking spot
• get detailed info about Delta’s fleet
• connect with Delta partners
•expanded airport maps, transit details, weather and Delta Sky Club® locations
The Fly Delta app and delta.com are always free to use on WiFi-enabled flights. Visit delta.com/app for more information on versions for other mobile devices.
Delta Air Lines serves more than 160 million customers each year. With its unsurpassed global network, Delta and its partner airlines offer service to more than 350 destinations in nearly 70 countries on six continents.
Morgan - 2011-09-27
Used free wifi while flying and alerted me I wouldn't make my connection and allowed me to rebook. Also updates and gate changes immediately. I love i
Tim - 2011-09-24
One of the better flight tracker apps by any airline. Works great on Moto Droid 3
Warezkid - 2011-09-25
Very useful as a check-in and getting through the airport no need to head to delta check-in unless you have bags to check
Eric - 2011-09-26
I like the fact that I can change seats once my fly lands ..I like window seats lol good so far
shepshep - 2011-10-02
I have tried apps and mobile sites for various airlines, and Delta's is the only one I've tried that is fast and works properly. Great app!
James - 2011-09-30
Not much use (to me) if you can't use it for international flights.
BP - 2011-10-07
I entered my trip 15 days before my trip, so naturally it said "15 days before your flight". I flew yesterday. It STILL says 15 days before my flight... I've tried refreshing countless times. This app has lots of potential, but I would recommend one independent of an airline.
Miles - 2011-10-06
I was in Vegas running late as usual with only 45 mins 2 get 2 my gate 4 departure with my Delta app I made it n a nick of time.
Michael - 2011-10-01
Not as timely as it could be for gate changes or flight updates.
Lee - 2011-10-03
This is a great and handy app except that it has no provisions for printing a boarding pass. Doesn't Delta realize many mobile devices can print?
Filed Under: Travel & Local