Expedia Hotels – Book a Room
Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (7,268) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Save up to 60% with amazing Expedia Mobile Exclusive hotel deals! And now find the best flight to anywhere in the world, too. Download Expedia today.
Save big on hotel rooms
• Save up to 60% with Expedia Mobile Exclusive hotel deals
• Default to your current location for fast, on-the-go booking
• See reviews from actual hotel customers
• Sort price, deals or reviews — instantly
• Get cheap hotel rooms or 5-star luxury suites
Find the perfect flight
• Book a flight to anywhere in the world
• Sort by price, duration or time instantly
• Search by airport name, city or code
Book in a flash
• Already signed in? Book in under 30 seconds
• Get Expedia Rewards points for mobile bookings
• Slide to purchase and away you go!
Flight booking coming soon to tablet.
Mon - 2011-09-08
I searched high & low for a hotel app that would let me see if it was pet friendly - this is the one!!! And I was able to book in the app - fabulous!
Michael - 2011-10-07
This app is definitely put together by a company that is serious about creating a compact version of their full product. Very well done.
Chuck - 2011-09-10
No functions to manage your trip.
Zoinks - 2011-10-02
urlmonkey - 2011-09-10
No bookmark function, otherwise app is OK. Bookmark is very important! Please add Bookmark function.
Vanessa - 2011-09-25
odd app.. starts searching before you've typed in what you need, using your location and todays date. no filters to sort hotels by stars, price.
The one - 2011-09-27
I would keep the app but I don't have room all internal memory have plenty on storage
Chris - 2011-09-23
Fast, easy, found a better deal using the App.
Erica - 2011-09-14
If you are an existing Expedia customer, I do not recommend this app. You will get fewer details than the online version, and your emailed confirmation will not have all of the details of your reservation. I had to call customer service to confirm I got my desired room type, etc. Then, my itinerary did not show up in my existing Expedia account, because there is no integration between the app and the Expedia website. Poor design.
John - 2011-10-08
Not bad at all. Was hoping it would offer listings for extended stay pricing, but only seems to offer nightly pricing currently.
Filed Under: Travel & Local