Hotels.com – 140,000+ hotels
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (21,835) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
You get the best interactive hotel booking experience with the Hotels.com free Android app
• Find and book a room securely with over 154,000 hotels throughout 200 countries giving you great choice and value.
• Save on your booking with over 20,000 last minute hotel deals, discounts and promotions.
• Find a hotel tonight with our exclusive ‘Tonight’s Local Deals’ feature for special daily offers and late room reservations, only available to Hotels.com mobile users.
• Cheap hotel rooms or 5 star luxury suites, the hotels.com app makes it easy to find the best accommodation including hotels, apartments and B&Bs.
• Use our hotel guest reviews and opinions from genuine customers to find the perfect hotel for you – we even include TripAdvisor reviews!
• Search for a place to stay close to your location as well as on our interactive maps.
• Sort, filter and compare by price, deals, ratings or reviews with the powerful Hotels.com search tools.
• Choose your favourite brands including; Hilton, Marriott, Best Western, Sheraton, Radisson, Holiday Inn and many more.
Hotels.com app Anywhere, Everywhere makes your hotel booking quick, friendly and easy
• Add the Hotels.com widget to your home screen, your reservations are just a click away.
• Access your past, current and future reservations, even when offline.
• View your hotel’s location with just one touch to find the best route to your hotel
• Sign in once then there is no need to re enter your email and password. No Hotels.com account? No problem, you can create one within app or book as a guest user.
• Click to call a dedicated team of hotel experts.
• Available in more than 34 languages in more than 70 countries.
At Hotels.com, we reward our customers
• Benefit from Hotels.com WelcomeRewards (buy 10 nights and get 1 free). All bookings made on the Hotels.com app (at eligible hotels) will count towards your WelcomeRewards account, which can be viewed via the app.
Hotels.com – An Expedia Inc. brand
• Find more at our website: http://www.hotels.com
• Join us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/Hotels.comUS
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest alerts and offers: http://www.twitter.com/hotelsdotcom
• Follow us on Google: http://plus.google.com/ hotelscom
Lisa - 2011-09-12
Saved a lot of money and a lot of time to enjoy fully our trip to Hollywood. The picture and details of the hotel were accurate. Love it!
Maureen - 2011-09-14
This is great. Easy to use and fun info. One suggestion: allow a new 'entry' for a different pregnancy So old journal entries are accessible w/ #2.
Tiana - 2011-09-20
I love this app. Its super convenient. The only bad thing is the fact that it doesn't show your reservations when confirmed.
Eliassca - 2011-08-24
Has great info and rates even when the hotel says their booked!!! Hotels finds you a room...
mpop - 2011-10-02
I downloaded it for a trip I am on. First 2 nights this app has earnded a primant place on my phone. 2 nights for 65 (tax and all fees included)
Jeff - 2011-09-11
Useful......give it a try.
Christi - 2011-08-27
Easy to use except still haven't figured out how to redeem my earned free night online.
Nathan - 2011-09-28
I book hotels over a 100 times a year, and Priceline and Hotels.com are mainly where that occurs. The Hotels.com app has a habit of not working properly when it comes to making the reservations. Just the other day I was trying to book in the car on my phone and ended being told twice that the sale couldn't go through because of technical errors. I received no confirmation emails, but somehow being charged for two rooms on the same night at the same hotel. It took over an hour to get them refunded.
paula - 2011-09-19
The app dates interfaced incorrectly w/hotels.com. Worst customer service ever (no english is just the start) and it cost me over $213. dont use.
sharon - 2011-10-06
Not responding when trying to go to next page and doesnt tell you if price is for both people together or per person
Filed Under: Travel & Local