Mallorca Offline mappa Map
Add to favorites
Rating: 3 (10) Cost: $0.99 Downloads: 100 - 500
mappa is an interactive local map that you preload into your smartphone to avoid expensive data charges at home and when you are travelling. No more fighting with out-of-date paper maps! Just pack a mappa in your phone and go!
mappa is easy! Just go to the app store, choose the mappa map you want, install and you’re done!
Whenever we make updates to the app and map, you get these for free and can be automatically updated in your smartphone. mappa uses OpenStreetMap which even TomTom recognises as the most up-to-date and most detailed source of maps for city guides.
This is the mappa map for Mallorca (Majorca) the largest of the Balearic Islands.
The Mallorca (Majorca) mappa map includes: Serra de Tramuntana (Soller, Lluc), Palma de Mallorca, Pla de Mallorca, Raiguer, Migjorn and Llevant.
All the following cities are included: Palma de Mallorca - Mallorca's main and largest city; Alcudia - great for combining beach and cycling; Binssalem; Cala Ratjada; Cala d'Or; Cala Moraia; Cala Millor - south eastern coastal town, linked by a long promenade to the adjacent resort of Cala Bona; Calvià; Deià - small village in the Tramuntana mountains; Esporles - Small village between Banyalbufar and Valldemossa; Fornalutx; Inca; Manacor; Pollença; Puerto Pollensa; Sa Pobla - small, rural municipality in the district of Raiguer on Majorca; Sineu - the geographical heart of the island; Sóller - pretty town set in fantastic mountainous scenery and Valldemossa - the charming village in the Tramuntana mountains.
Mallorca has wonderful beaches including: Magaluf Beach, in Megaluf city, Es Trenc Beach, Es Carbo Beach, Cala Figuera Beach, Son Serra De Marina Beach, Formentor, Cala Sant Vicenc (Cala San Vincente Beach), Cala Murta Beach, Port De Valldemosa and Port De Soller.
The airport, sea port and train stations are all included on the Mallorca (Majorca) mappa map.
mappa has great features:
* Simple. No geeky features. It’s a map!
* Show and share your current location.
* Vector data means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file.
* Easy to install and easy to use. One download, just what you need at your fingertips, very intuitive.
* Install once and go – no extra data traffic required – ideal if you are travelling abroad and need to avoid nasty roaming data charges.
* Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail.
* Vector map technology means fast installation, minimum space needed on your phone or tablet and super detailed zooming. This also leaves the maximum space for your photos, MP3s and videos.
* Point Of Interest database built-in. Search a dozen categories including, of course, restaurants, bars and hotels, but also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops.
* You will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
* Search for Points of Interest is built-in – no need to go online. Compare this with Google Maps!
* Vector data based on OpenStreetMap – this means more detail and less storage – compare this with the other OpenStreetMap apps!
* Coverage is focused on important places worldwide, not just Europe and USA. Compare this with Skobbler!
Follow us @
offline maps for London, Bangkok, Paris, Mallorca, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, Dubai, Rome, Madeira, Seoul, Barcelona, Dublin, Crete, Cyprus, Greek Islands, Athens, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Istanbul, Madrid, Amsterdam, Prague, Corsica, Canaries, Corsica, Moscow, Beijing, Vienna, Venice, Thailand, Mexico, Los Angeles, Benidorm, Berlin, Rio De Janeiro, Sicily, Bruge, San Francisco, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Milan, Sydney, Florence, Las Vegas, Tokyo, loads more...
Filed Under: Travel & Local