Paris Offline mappa Map
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.8 (4) Cost: $0.99 Downloads: 500 - 1,000
mappa is an interactive local map that you preload into your smartphone to avoid expensive data charges at home and when you are travelling. No more fighting with out-of-date paper maps! Just pack a mappa in your phone and go!
mappa is easy! Just go to the app store, choose the mappa map you want, install and you’re done!
Whenever we make updates to the app and map, you get these for free and can be automatically updated in your smartphone. mappa uses OpenStreetMap which even TomTom recognises as the most up-to-date and most detailed source of maps for city guides.
This is the mappa map for Paris the cosmopolitan capital of France.
The mappa map of Paris covers the arrondissements: 1st with the Musée du Louvre, the Jardin des Tuileries, Place Vendôme, Les Halles, Palais Royal, Comédie-Française and Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel; 2nd with the Bourse, Passage des Panoramas, Théâtre des Bouffes Parisiens and the former Bibliothèque Nationale; 3rd with Archives Nationales, Musée Carnavalet, Conservatoire des Arts et Métiers, Hôtel de Soubise, the Former Temple fortress; 4th with Notre-Dame de Paris, the Hôtel de Ville, Centre Georges Pompidou, Île Saint-Louis; 5th - Jardin des Plantes, The Panthéon; 6th - Jardin du Luxembourg; 7th - Tour Eiffel and its Parc du Champ de Mars, Les Invalides, Musée d'Orsay; 8th - Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, le Palais de l'Elysée; 9th - Opéra Garnier, Galeries Lafayette, Folies Bergère; 10th - Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est, Porte Saint-Denis; 11th - Bastille; 12th - Opéra Bastille, Gare de Lyon; 13th - Gare d'Austerlitz; 14th - Gare Montparnasse; 15th - Tour Montparnasse; 16th - Palais de Chaillot, Trocadéro; 17th - Palais des Congrès; 18th - Montmartre, Basilica of the Sacré Cœur; 19th - Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie; 20th - Cimetière de Père Lachaise.
The Paris offline mappa map covers public transport, train stations, metro and airports.
mappa has great features:
* Simple. No geeky features. It’s a map!
* Show and share your current location.
* Vector data means that you get maximum detail, maximum zoom and maximum coverage with a tiny map file.
* Easy to install and easy to use. One download, just what you need at your fingertips, very intuitive.
* Install once and go – no extra data traffic required – ideal if you are travelling abroad and need to avoid nasty roaming data charges.
* Maps are the very latest OpenStreetMap with superb coverage and detail.
* Vector map technology means fast installation, minimum space needed on your phone or tablet and super detailed zooming. This also leaves the maximum space for your photos, MP3s and videos.
* Point Of Interest database built-in. Search a dozen categories including, of course, restaurants, bars and hotels, but also handy places such as hospitals, taxi ranks and public transport stops.
* You will get free updates to the app and map forever as long as we add new versions.
* Search for Points of Interest is built-in – no need to go online. Compare this with Google Maps!
* Vector data based on OpenStreetMap – this means more detail and less storage – compare this with the other OpenStreetMap apps!
* Coverage is focused on important places worldwide, not just Europe and USA. Compare this with Skobbler!
Follow us @
offline maps for London, Bangkok, Paris, Mallorca, Singapore, Hong Kong, New York, Dubai, Rome, Madeira, Seoul, Barcelona, Dublin, Crete, Cyprus, Greek Islands, Athens, Shanghai, Kuala Lumpur, Istanbul, Madrid, Amsterdam, Prague, Corsica, Canaries, Corsica, Moscow, Beijing, Vienna, Venice, Thailand, Mexico, Los Angeles, Benidorm, Berlin, Rio De Janeiro, Sicily, Bruge, San Francisco, Orlando, Miami, Munich, Milan, Sydney, Florence, Las Vegas, Tokyo, loads more...
Filed Under: Travel & Local