PathAway GPS Lite Edition
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.5 (2) Cost: $4.95 Downloads: 100 - 500
Powerful and versatile GPS application for any outdoor recreational or professional use. Record tracks, capture points, create and follow routes, navigate with online maps. Maps are downloaded on-the-fly and cached on the device so they're available when there is no data coverage.
PathAway LE is Now ON-SALE 40% off for a limited time!
This Edition does not support for customized PathAway maps (.prc). Choose PathAway Express Edition or higher for PathAway map support.
PathAway's powerful feature-set makes it useful for backcounty and outdoor adventure or any off-road GPS activity such as aviation, boating, off-road driving, hiking, cycling, touring, Geocaching, rally racing, motorcycle touring, running and athletic training, ballooning, fishing, hunting, paragliding, mountain climbing, ultra-light flying, canoeing, snowmobiling, scuba diving, outdoor education, mapping/GIS, mining, military training, surveying, site inspection, telematics, field data collection, search and rescue, or any application where location is important.
- Tried and tested software base developed with user feedback over the last 10 years on many different mobile device platforms;
- Use online maps from Google maps, OpenStreetMap, OpenCycleMap (Topo), USGS Topos and aerials, ArcGIS World and USA Topos, Natural Resources Canada Topos, FAA USA Aeronautical Charts;
- Maps are downloaded on-the-fly as you travel;
- Maps are cached for off-line use when connectivity is not available;
- perform extensive GPS track logging limited only by system memory;
- track in the background while using other applications or with the device locked.
- Pause and continue track timer for precision timing;
- One touch "BackTrack" feature to find your way home after recording your way out;
- Manage and Edit Track logs and track points;
- Capture points, describe by name, icon, description, photo from gallery or camera;
- Over 100 icons to choose from;
- Manage and Edit Points;
- Organize your points by creating multiple Points Databases;
- Navigate using point-to-point or multi-point routes;
- Create navigational routes simply be tapping on the map to add or insert route points;
- Proximity to point and off-track Alarms;
- Auto Rotate maps to direction of travel
- Uses build-in magnetic compass for slow speed directional location. Great for Geocaching when you’re trying to pin-point a cache..
- View navigational information on a customizable dashboard;
- Map View or Compass and Info Views;
- Multiple coordinate grid and datum display including lat/long, UTM, OSGB, MGRS, MGA, GGRS87, Warschauer, Localized Grids for Austria, Germany, Quebec, Sweden, Switzerland, Israel.
- Import/Export GPX, KML, KMZ, and PathAway delimited files.
Filed Under: Travel & Local