Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (7,405) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
Acting as a car blackbox, dash cam or auto DVR, DailyRoads Voyager continuously records videos and captures photos during your journeys. The app automatically records everything, but only important events are retained for future reference or as evidence. You get to choose what to keep, simply by touching the screen, even while you drive.
- Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
- User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
- One-touch video retention allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
- Auto retain video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
- Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
- Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
- Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
- Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
- Automatically determine street address of retained videos/photos
- Display videos/photos location on a map
- Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
- Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
- GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
- Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
- Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
- Add title/description/bookmark to files
- Upload files to DailyRoads.com
- Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Korean and Spanish
This is a free application without ads. Enjoy and have a safe journey!
Keywords: vehicle blackbox, dashcam, auto DVR, road surveillance, traffic recorder, travel recorder, video event recorder, VER, VEDR, photo, time lapse photography, accident, crash, traffic accident, road incident, road trip, g-force, accelerometer, GPS, car mount
Robert - 2011-10-01
I dont know what you did but it made the app too buggy! persist I love it and am running the prior version worth thanks to titanium backup.
unipod - 2011-09-30
This is a wonderful App with enough settings to please everyones. Worked great on trip from Bay Area to Lake Tahoe. DROID
vovka43r - 2011-10-09
Igo and other programs work with GPS, this app not.
Michael - 2011-10-17
Awesome app But unfortunately the missing HD support for the galaxy s2 is a really big drawback. ive seen it work on another blackbox app!
PJ - 2011-10-11
Fails to initialize on opening on my SGS . Error message = video panel failed to initialize .
Perez - 2011-10-19
with my HTC WildFire
TMS - 2011-09-30
Easy to use while driving. GPS and speed data is application independent, can be easily played on PC.
zebra - 2011-10-04
Not usable on my Samsumg Galaxy S, as the video recording stops after a random amount of time. Happenned on the previous version and on the latest one. If it does not freeze on yours, it is a nice, usable piece of software. ...Ben...
Nickname unavailable - 2011-10-13
When playing back videos they have green and purple streaks and are distorted. Droid 3.
Ildar - 2011-10-09
Please, make YouTube upload..
Filed Under: Travel