Find My Car
Add to favorites
Rating: 4 (1,577) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Tired of searching where you have parked your car?
Use this app to:
- remember the GPS position of your car, hotel or any other location (with GPS)
- show your current position and your car position on the map (or open an external app with the GPS position)
- use Google Navigation (or an external app) to navigate to your car
- compass navigation: offline navigation with a compass
- share your stored positions (or your current position) with your friends
- take a picture of your parking spot (eg: in underground parking)
- store as many positions as you want. Use import/export-feature for backup
- emergency button: send a pre-configured SMS with your current position to a family member to notify them about your whereabouts with only 2 clicks (must be activated in the settings first)
- Widget: Store your current parking position with one-click (and find it again with 1-click). Attention: DO NOT install the app on your external SD card! The app must be installed on the internal memory, otherwise the widget WON'T work!!!
Tip: very useful for hiking to find your car again or to tell your friends where to meet. This app is soo much more than just a simple GPS car-parking app, try it out now, it's free!
All features are explained on the help-page (swipe to the left to get there) as well as how the app works! The additional features can be found on the right side (swipe to the right).
Explanation for the permissions:
- GPS is of course mandatory for this app
- The Network-Permission is only needed for the coupon system, Google Ads and the internal map (We do not transfer anything else! We do not collect any personal data like other apps do!)
- The access for the SD card is only needed to store the pictures you record in this app, as well as for the import/export feature (we do not read any other files!)
This app has always been a free of charge app and will continue to be so. To finance the development we decided to show a few ads in the app. If you do not like the advertising, you can remove the ads completely by donating 0.99€ or 1.21$ (US-Dollar). (An explanation on how to donate can be found in the app)
Kawaii - 1969-12-31
Such a simple app, but great to have. Could have really used this the other day at the county fair instead of walking around aimlessly for an hour!
doesn't work in a parking garage. GPS doesn't work in parking garages so it's not the apps fault. Duh...
James - 1969-12-31
Works well with google navigation when needing directions. Would like a map interface when storing GPS locations to verify it's correct.
Sherry - 1969-12-31
Works great. I was at the fair and my car was parked in a huge parking lot and it was night and this app lead us right to the car. Awsum!!!
Chris - 1969-12-31
Takes about 5 mins to get a location, by which time I've given up and left the car. If I do give it time it navigates back again fine.
Stratman - 1969-12-31
Ppl who complain about this app being slow to lock on to satellites don't understand how GPS triangulation works. Been using Garmin for years.
BennoBlue - 1969-12-31
Works great! Just wish it had App2SD. Allows storing multiple locations (for car, hotel, etc), sending locations to friends & more. Nice!
Droid user - 1969-12-31
It does what its told. It puts the lotion on its skin. Great app!
Henry - 1969-12-31
This is the best car finder I tried. It can save many locations. You can select the one you want to navigate to and there are many options to choose
Michael - 1969-12-31
Filed Under: Travel