INRIX Traffic – Avoid Traffic
Add to favorites
Rating: 3.6 (2,074) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
INRIX Traffic is the industry’s #1 free app that helps you avoid traffic and frustration.
“INRIX is the leading provider of traffic information…” – Car and Driver
- Your Fastest Routes to Home & Work: Easily decide which route is the best choice to get around today’s traffic based on data from nearly 100 million drivers.
- Share INRIX Arrival Times: Easily send your INRIX Arrival Time to any contact with just two taps
- Recommended Departure Times: INRIX Traffic Forecast Slider shows you your best option
- Free device authorization with account portability across Android devices
- Real-time location based incident alerting
- Premium version now available on Android which gives: Unlimited number of places, Traffic cameras and Gas prices
Oscar - 2011-08-25
Reports traffic better than google maps, but is very buggy. I need to restart out several times to get the traffic feed and I sometimes lose the feed.
orna - 2011-09-08
Very disappointed in whole program. Doesn't indicate traffic, map doesn't always load. All you see is grid, no map. Update sucks It doesn't indicate good or bad traffic, and the map doesn't always load. Not worth the update. It was better before the update.
Bob - 2011-08-12
App would be fine if the map followed you so that you could see what is ahead. This app doesn't even re-orient itself.
jdg717 - 2011-08-07
Great informarion and interface, but sucks down memory. Used over 152mb in 7 days. Ouch, if you have a limited data plan. Was installed on Galaxy Tab.
jeffcarp - 2011-09-23
Great content but user interface needs work. Can't follow you at custom zoom level, doesn't support track up only north up, slow loading on 3G
Greg - 2011-08-09
The Google navigation that comes with Droids has traffic view so.. this is unnecessary.
Fatman - 2011-07-26
Sheri - 2011-08-28
Not always accurate. The color difference between red and orange are hard to see. Would be nice 2 know what the speed range for red/orange/green are
Wendy - 2011-08-16
It either doesn't zoom in on the map or it doesn't show traffic. Either way-useless
J. - 2011-09-08
I've looked at several apps for those moments when traffic is ridiculous for no apparent reason. This one gives me the most accurate snap shot.
Filed Under: Travel