TripIt – Travel Organizer
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (20,749) Cost: Free Downloads: 1,000,000 - 5,000,000
No more searching through your inbox to find your airline reservation. No more scrambling to get directions to your hotel. No more worrying about what time your business dinner starts. With TripIt, everything you need to get you where you’re going and back again is at your fingertips—on your smartphone, tablet or online at tripit.com.
Simply forward all of your hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant reservations to us and we’ll do the rest. TripIt magically organizes all of your travel plans in one place so you can access them anytime, anywhere—in the airport or on the road (even when you don’t have an Internet connection.) Just hit forward. And sit back.
Want to add a few notes, links, or recommendations? Just click Add Plans and enter away. Need to share your trip with family or colleagues? Consider it done. Your TripIt master itinerary has all the details you need, plus maps, directions and weather, so you can keep calm and carry on.
• Keep all of your travel plans in one spot and stay organized with separate itineraries for every destination—ideal for frequent travelers.
• Access trip details whenever and wherever you need them—on your smartphone, tablet or online at tripit.com.
• Forward travel confirmation emails to email@example.com and never worry about losing them again. (If you use Gmail, it happens automatically.)
• Easily add or edit plans manually right from the app or on tripit.com.
• Share your trip plans with family or colleagues so they know when and where you’re headed.
• Get daily weather forecasts, directions and maps for each destination.
• Use map-based search to find restaurants, businesses and attractions, then add them to your trip itinerary in one click.
• Sync all your trip plans with your calendar.
• Post your destinations to Facebook or Linked In and get travel advice from your social network.
• Upgrade to TripIt Pro for $49/year and get everything in TripIt plus on-the-go flight alerts, status updates and more while you’re traveling. Check out m.tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members:
Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
The experts agree:
“…tips for maximum flying efficiency and minimum misery - #1. Use TripIt.com ” – New York Times
"This is the best travel app I can imagine" - Fast Company
“TripIt continues to lead the pack in organizing travel itineraries” – Inc. Magazine
Fosdick - 2011-06-29
The app itself is good but the updated flight info from the linked FlightStats.com is terrible. I'm expecting a flight (AC18) from Hong Kong arriving today (June 29) at Vancouver at 4:10pm today. While Air Canada's flight status info at AirCanada.com says 4:05pm, this linked FlightStats.com says 11:53am, over 4 hours sooner! I've tried a few times and the result's the same. This is impossible by common sense!!!
risktaker - 2011-05-22
Do developers really even check these comments? what ever update you did, I now have to log in with password everytime I launch app. Totally annoying.
Luke - 2011-08-21
Tried WorldMate but it refused to accept some of my bookings so I moved on to this. The automatic scanning of email to find the booking confirmations worked perfectly and it has had no trouble with any of the variety of websites I've used to book things. Interface could be improved - there's a lot of wasted vertical space and visually it could be a bit nicer. Overall, impressed so far.
Jo - 2010-06-22
Used to work perfectly for me, but it suddenly stopped reading itinerary from Jetstar/Valuair.com - has become completely useless for me since. Nexus1
Ann - 2011-06-09
I love my TripIt Pro membership, but I uninstalled this app because of the permissions. There is no reason why this app needs access to all of my contacts. Shame on TripIt for mining for this information when it is not even relevant to what the app does. I will access teh website through my phone's browser. Too bad--I liked this app on my Blackberry.
Aaron - 2011-05-09
The app simply works, biggest disappointment is the fact that you are unable to edit or change anything. You’re only able to view your itinerary. Also needs more relevant settings for AU.
Adam - 2010-10-22
I thought it compiled itineraries from your travel sites. You just get to add dates & cities. Adding more than 1 city per trip requires emailing them!
Bernard - 2011-03-17
Very good. Unconvinced about the value of the paid version though-it really doesn't add much useful
The Seventh Son - 2011-05-24
Version 1.4 supported signing on using openID from your google account, this new version 1.6 no longer supports it just as I was ready to get the pro version. Welcome to the future, where "upgrading" your app means REMOVING features that allow you to even sign on :) Dear devs - please take note of recent reviews, I think you might find a pattern in the score.
Geño - 2011-05-10
I really like this app. It is very useful. I only have one problem. With the latest update, the app will not install on the SD card. I keep an error.
Filed Under: Travel