Het Weer in Nederland
Add to favorites
Rating: 4.3 (3,790 ) Cost: Free Downloads: 500,000 - 1,000,000
Het Weer in Nederland now contains 31 maps, forecasts and other items!
- Forecasts for today, this evening and tomorrow
- Satellite images (visible light infra red)
- Detailed 5 day text-forecast
- Maps showing the current temperatures, wind speed (m/s and bft) and visibility
- UV prediction for today and tomorrow
- Precipitation map
- Animated weather map (several days in advance)
- Weather alarm Coastal alarm
- Three precipitation radarviews
- Rotate your device to zoom in
- Three app widgets bring live weather information to your home screen, including weather station widget!
Data is downloaded from the Dutch national meteorological institute KNMI. Due to the nature of this source, some content (specifically the text forecast) is written in Dutch.
> widget only works when you run the app from phone memory, move to SD card will disable it.
We do our utmost to deliver you the best software and data available in the market, but of course we cannot guarantee the proper functioning or accuracy of both. Data sources can change over time. You can not derive rights from this information. By downloading and using Het Weer in Nederland you accept these terms.
The rough location permission is necessary to enable the Weather station widget to show you your local weatherdata. It is not used nor stored for anything else at all.
A380 - 1969-12-31
Ik geef de voorkeur aan een betaalde market pro-versie ipv een in-app aankoop van pro-features
Marco - 1969-12-31
Geweldige weerapplicatie. Alles zit er bij!
Mattijs - 1969-12-31
Zou graag een feature willen zien waarmee de buienradar fullscreen bekeken kan worden (dubbel tap)
Colin - 1969-12-31
Does exactly what it says.without crashing
Sander - 1969-12-31
Genti_DesHD - 1969-12-31
Morena - 1969-12-31
Pieter - 1969-12-31
app looks nice but why does it need to know roughly my location? cant see any reason or functionality for this.
Ozzy - 1969-12-31
Great and extensive weather app!
Jp - 1969-12-31
Filed Under: Weather