Add to favorites
Rating: 4.4 (7,393) Cost: Free Downloads: 100,000 - 500,000
Forecasts, current conditions, interactive pinch-zoom animated radar and more for over 2000 Australian locations and over 1500 International locations.
Using data from the Bureau of Meteorology, our team of Meteorologists review this data to ensure you get the most accurate forecasts available in Australia.
## If you have any problems with our app please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can identify the problem and fix it in a future release ##
** FEATURES **
- Tiny updates so you won't use up your data cap
- Weather for over 2000 Australian and 1500 International locations
- Postcode / Suburb location search so you don't need to know your nearest weather station
- Real-time observations for temperature, wind speed and direction, relative humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am
- 7 Day forecast with minimum temp, maximum temp, local short forecast, district long forecast, chance of rain, amount of expected rain, UV Forecast, sunrise and sunset times
- 3 Hourly forecasts for the next 24 hours
- Interactive pinch-zoom animated rain radar
- GPS search for nearby locations
- Dynamic backgrounds that change as the weather does
- 3 Home screen widgets
- 4x2 Large w/ Clock
- 4x1 Medium
- 2x1 Small
## Please Note ##
Moving the app to SD-CARD will cause the widgets to stop working. Unfortunately this is a problem with the Android system.
Aussie weather, Australia weather, Radar, Sydney Weather, Brisbane Weather, Melbourne Weather, BOM forecasts
Peroz - 2011-09-06
Never replies to emails Widget sucks needs wifi with location turned on also doesnt have current uv FIGURES Weather Australia by funtopia isway better
Andrew - 2011-09-30
I like the detailed weather info and forecast, and the ability to set one's own location. The graphics are pretty too!
John'o - 2011-08-20
I used to have the weatherzone app installed on my Xperia X10i with Andriod 2.1 installed with no problems. Great app. I upgraded to Xperia X10i with Android 2.3.3 and now the widget is missing from the widget list (long tap on home screen).
Josh - 2011-10-08
When it works its brilliant but it doesn't always manage to download weather updates and uses about 40mb ram on my HTC aria.
Tricia - 2011-09-01
Good app, love the layout etc but doesn't auto update to the settings I have set. Also at times won't always update when I refresh :(
Emma - 2011-09-26
It's a great ap & I love the widgets but you can't run the widgets if its saved to SD card so that's pretty annoying
Stacy - 2011-09-14
Good, but the widget doesn't seem to auto update at the specified interval sometimes. Nexus s
Cam - 2011-08-27
I prefer the mobile website which has more detail + I need the memory space on my phone
Works quite well. It irritates me that it won't use wifi but instead forces use of 3G. Its one that does list outer sydney regions
Joshua - 2011-10-05
Filed Under: Weather