|Category||Arcade & Action|
|App Views||6 views|
Fangz is Touch Arcade's forum Game Of The Week! We're getting rave reviews from all top gaming sites! TouchArcade: "'Fangz' is a Cool Beat 'em Up that Trades in Zombies for Vampires" "..you'll be getting a fun and bloody romp.." SlideToPlay: "This side-scrolling beat ‘em up is extremely gory, but the vibrant visuals still made us smile." 99% rejoice! Here's your chance to make the 1% pay for their sins. Shoot, slash and smash lawyers, bankers and other vampires, in beautifully hand drawn worlds, made by world renowned artist Alex Gallego. - Incredible 2d art. Watch bloodsuckers suffer in superb detail. - Amazingly smooth cartoon animations. - 10 level campaign mode, with a riveting Michael Bay-sized story and amazing bosses. - Survival mode.- Store with 17 unlockable weapons and 4 upgradeable player stats. - Easy to pickup, hard to master. Gameplay videos at http://youtu.be/x6-5D6IkD5E and at http://youtu.be/qCuYxL2Lng8 . Please support us by giving Fangz a 5 star review. We want Fangz to be the ultimate beat'em/shoot'em up, and we already started working on some yummy updates.Follow us @gamewhizzes for tips and give us your input on any new features you'd like to see.