Evernote Food Android app wants to help you remember your delicious experiences
Popular notebook app for Android, Evernote has just released a new app, this time it has something to do with food. Dubbed Evernote Food, this app has one purpose for its existence – to help you remember your delicious food experiences.
The lets you capture, share and relive your memorable meals, no matter where you are eating at home, at a restaurant, or on a culinary adventure. Quickly, here are the things that Evernote Food app lets you do:
- Remember the food and meals you love.
- Snap and organize photos of your food, setting and fellow diners to make a beautiful photo essay of your meals.
- Add a title, your location, tags, captions and additional notes about the experience.
- Select or search for places, powered by Foursquare
- Share meals with family and friends on Twitter and Facebook, or via old fashioned email.
- See related content from your Evernote account right inside the Evernote Food app.
- Browse through your meals or search for specific ones.
- Automatically sync to your Evernote account, where you can access your meal notes from any computer or mobile device.
And in case you have no idea what to make out of the app, here are few suggestion from Evernote to help you get started using the Evernote food app:
- Capture each course of your meals, along with photos of family and friends.
- Document each step while preparing your favorite recipes.
- Record interesting ingredients, product labels, wines, menus and recipes you come across.
- Save food-related experiences while you’re traveling and tasting new delicacies.
- Track your food intake for fitness and dieting.
So, will you be downloading the Evernote Food app? Do you think you can find any use for it? Go ahead and give it a spin, it’s free to download anyway and you can delete it later on if you deemed it not useful after all.
Filed Under: Articles