Google+ Android App Finally Gets Re-share Feature and More
With the updated version, you can now easily reshare Google+ post made by anyone in your Circles. When you click on the post, you will notice a new icon at the top-right corner of your Android device’s screen (represented by elipses), beside the +1 button. Tap on that icon and three new options will be displayed – Reshare this post, Mute and Report Abuse. To reshare the post simply tap on the “Reshare this post” option and you will have the option to add your comment, select the Circles you want to share the post to, together with the original post. That simple.
Aside from this, other new things brought about by the update include:
- The app is now available in 38 languages
- Incremental improvements to notification reliability
- Clearer Instant Upload options in the initial setup dialog
and the following Bug fixes:
- Eliminate Instant Upload duplicates on HTC models ,
- fixed “No name” issue in Huddle
- hidden 1:1 huddles now reappear when new msgs are sent
- fixed issue with notifications count changing when switching from portrait to landscape
- Other performance fixes and minor UI tweaks
The Google+ Android app is available now as a free download from the Android Market.
Filed Under: Articles