Mint.com Personal Finance App Comes Available for Android Tablets
For those who use their Android tablet for everyday purposes, one of the things that you possibly need is a good financial planning application. Guess what? You’ll now have a very good option available from the Android Market and it’s courtesy of Mint.com. For the unaware, Mint.com is a pretty established online personal finance software service from Intuit, Inc. The service boasts of almost 8 million users using its free and intelligent way of managing money.
The Mint.com Android app is a pretty good app too aside from the fact that is comes available as a free download from the Android Market. The Android app brings the Mint.com service into the hands of Android tablet users and provides an efficient way of transforming financial transactions into easy-to-read graphs. So, by using this app, you’ll have a clear picture of your overall spending by category or by data range.
The Android tablet app lets you do the following as well:
- see a complete overview of your finances, review account balances and categorize transactions automatically
- use graphs to drill into spending by category such as food, clothing, and travel
- track spending through personalized budgets
- stream delivery of account alerts, bill reminders and personalized advice
- enter cash transactions while on the move
- find specific transactions or purchases by merchant, category or tags
- store information from the latest download for easier viewing of finances, anytime, anywhere.
Filed Under: Articles