N.O.V.A. 3 Comes Crashing Through Google Play’s Door
Gameloft’s NOVA game series is easily one of the best first-person-shooter that has ever graced the Android gaming platform. Proof? The third installment to the game has just reached Google Play, waiting for NOVA fans to download it. Initial download file size is 3.1MB but the in-game download would require a total of 3GB storage on your Android phone or tablet. Plus, you’ll also have to think of the price of the game which is relatively not cheap at $6.99
If you don’t mind those two considerations, well then go ahead and download the game. Wait patiently till all the necessary files are downloaded to your Android device. Once finished, fire up the game and enjoy.
Meanwhile here are key features of NOVA 3 for Android:
- An epic storyline: Humanity finally returns to Earth after years of exile! Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite city.
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)
In summary, all the game seems to excel on all accounts – graphics, gameplay, goodies, animation and storyline. It has everything you’ll look for in an fps. We hope to get a full review of this game, so stick around as we give it a shot in the coming days. In the meantime, you may download the game from here.
Filed Under: Articles