Dropbox Android App Gets Updated with New Useful Features
If you are not using Dropbox yet, well I’m sorry to tell you that you’re missing a lot. Dropbox is a pretty useful cloud storage services that you can access and use even while you’re on the move using its mobile apps such as the one for Android. Speficially, Dropbox for Android has the following features:
- access to your online content stored in the Dropbox server, including the capability to stream music and movies from your Dropbox account to your Android phone
- flawless synchronization between your Android phone and your Dropbox online account
- view downloaded files offline
- upload files and send your friends a public link to access your files – whether video, photos or audio files.
- share links to any file in your Dropbox
Dropbox for Android is available now as a free download from the Android Marketplace. You need to create an account first on Dropbox.com to start using the mobile app. A free account entitles you to 2GB of storage space. You can upgrade your account anytime to either Pro 50 (50GB storage space) or Pro 100 (100GB storage space).
If the next time you check out your Android phone’s memory, you see a depleting storage space – you better get a Dropbox account and install Dropbox for Android to free up your phone’s memory.
Filed Under: Reviews